• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:28:42 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Drifting

Started by Stark, April 25, 2011, 09:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stark

Maybe I'm alone on this but I have an idea regarding Beta 3. Am I the only one who wants drifting in this game? I donĀ“t think so?! Dont know exactly how to make it work but it would be AWESOME  8) The problem is that the kart does not have 900 degrees of wheel rotation, which makes it difficult because the steering is too sensitive. Another issue is the engine. They are WAY to weak, we need atleast 50-100hp?! Piboso, is it possible to fix this until Beta 3?? This is just an idea that I hope we can develop together, making the ultimate drifting kart game.  :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W1bSKw0SkE
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Racehard

Drifting with karts?  ???

Stark

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Aritz

Simulation and this kind of kart drifting that you want are incompatible.

Stark

April 26, 2011, 05:05:55 PM #4 Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 01:36:33 AM by Stark
Quote from: Aritz on April 26, 2011, 04:56:40 PM
Simulation and this kind of kart drifting that you want are incompatible.

Why does it have to be simulation?! Lets make a drifting-kart-game instead. Stop beeing so narrow minded  :( Schwoni really wants it. He has been talking about drifting since Beta 1.  ;D
JP- Racing

Bacchulum

QuoteWhy does it have to be simulation?!
Because Piboso decides what this game will be, and he's said it's a simulation.
Feel free to make your own 'drifting game'. ;)

Stark

Quote from: Bacchulum on April 27, 2011, 10:08:38 AM
QuoteWhy does it have to be simulation?!
Because Piboso decides what this game will be, and he's said it's a simulation.
Feel free to make your own 'drifting game'. ;)

Need for speed is much more fun  :-\ Maybe he can make 2 versions of the game, one drifting version and one simulation version?
JP- Racing

avens

April 28, 2011, 03:59:37 PM #7 Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 04:04:47 PM by avens
mod support is always a good thing. It provides tons of content for free and, in lots of cases, mods are better than the actual default game.

Even if i won't be into it, ofc i'd love to see a mario kart mod with turtle shells and all (if decently balanced).

What i'd really like to play is a "casual karting mod", with crappier karts, shorter courses (hopefully indoor too) and all that. There isn't a single one out there as of now.

Marco Dakic

make a set-up without grip on the rear axis and then you can drifting  :D
3D Modeling :D

Stark

April 29, 2011, 12:19:48 PM #9 Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 12:35:32 PM by Stark
This topic was just a joke anyway.  8)   Im a big simracing fan that have been waiting for a good kartsim all my life. I dont even like drifting, and i HATE games like Need for speed. I know a lot of people in here are the same so I just wanted to see if I could upset someone. Sry  :D
JP- Racing

Racehard

What a waste of time.

Stark

JP- Racing

PiBoSo