• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:40:55 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Nola USA

Started by WMS RaPiDzZ, November 26, 2014, 07:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WMS RaPiDzZ

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s32hw0r6yc5av0f/AAAXLLoe0eR2lBF1NfO9vE5Pa/KRP%20Tracks/nola.zip?dl=0

download for nola
held 2013 rotax world final
it's not how hard you hit it, it's how hard you hit it and keep moving forward.

dibu

It's exactly the same version as in the "Track Download Area": http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=4785.0
Any special reason why you did upload the track in a separate post?

Marco Dakic

Which kind of nola Version is it ?
3D Modeling :D

Tr!st@n

FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Marco Dakic

Lauzzzn never did a nola track

Tr!st@n

In game, LauZzZn appears as the author.

Marco Dakic

Tr!st@n

Marco Dakic

I think nobody needs the final release so we can stay at this beta :)

Birel-Rotax 42

Tristan, have you noticed how Marco contributes to the community and you are questioning the fact he made a track? Laurents has had nothing to do with the track! If you're going to drive a modder to not want to work on their own project, I think I'm speaking for the whole community when I say you should probably leave.

dibu

November 27, 2014, 07:01:23 PM #10 Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 07:03:35 PM by dibu
Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on November 27, 2014, 06:45:15 PM
Tristan, have you noticed how Marco contributes to the community and you are questioning the fact he made a track? Laurents has had nothing to do with the track! If you're going to drive a modder to not want to work on their own project, I think I'm speaking for the whole community when I say you should probably leave.
Before the next conflict arises, the nola.ini contains "author=LauZzZn", whoever wrote it there. I don't doubt that Marco is the real author but until now Tr!st@n didn't do anthing else but reporting that LauZzZn appears as author in game.
So let's stay cool and avoid any flaming.

Quote from: Marco Dakic on November 27, 2014, 04:10:03 PM
Hehe, I think a lot of people will thank you if you offer your final version.;)
But nobody will ask for it atm because the last few month showed how easy it is to get flamed for asking a track.
If your final vervion is ready and you are willing to share it, I would consider it as a nice gesture to show that the forum has stopped it's downhill drive. Just my thoughts.

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: Tr!st@n on November 27, 2014, 04:01:17 PM
Seems legit  ;D
Tristan was being sarcastic with his replies. I know that when I give out Beta versions of tracks that are supposed to not be given out to any other people, I leave PiBoSo's name in the .ini

People need to show respect, not assumptions that make modders stop their work.

dibu

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on November 27, 2014, 07:04:09 PM
People need to show respect, not assumptions that make modders stop their work.
Here I agree 100%. Also something that went very wrong in the past. 

Tr!st@n

It was not against someone. I just wanted to say that LauZzZn appears as author. And the legit thing was just fun, without any fun and stuff the forum cant get better again. I think marco defenately knows that it was fun. I think people that start a conflict because of every single thing are much worse for the forum. Corrie, if you feel attacked in any way im sorry, but theres really no reason now.

Marco Dakic

Quote from: dibu on November 27, 2014, 07:01:23 PM
Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on November 27, 2014, 06:45:15 PM
Before the next conflict arises, the nola.ini contains "author=LauZzZn", whoever wrote it there. I don't doubt that Marco is the real author but until now Tr!st@n didn't do anthing else but reporting that LauZzZn appears as author in game.
So let's stay cool and avoid any flaming.

Quote from: Marco Dakic on November 27, 2014, 04:10:03 PM
Hehe, I think a lot of people will thank you if you offer your final version.;)
But nobody will ask for it atm because the last few month showed how easy it is to get flamed for asking a track.
If your final vervion is ready and you are willing to share it, I would consider it as a nice gesture to show that the forum has stopped it's downhill drive. Just my thoughts.

Yes i would Release when its Ready, but iam very pissed thats its the 3 Time that a Guy Release my Secret Nola Beta as an Final Product ...
If they want to use this version i dont need to spent time in this Project.