• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Not just European Classes but also American Classes

Started by Myles Rowe Top Kart #6, November 19, 2014, 12:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

We don't just need European classes like KF3 and KZ1 etc... We need american classes like Tag, rotax, pro stock moto, and rok. We also need at least 4-5 popular in America, to be fair one from every famous national series. Here's what I think:
USPKS= GoPro Motorplex
Skusa Pro Tour= Skusa Supernats XVIII
FWT= Ocala Grand Prix
WKA= Daytona Kart Track
Those are my opinions to be fair for everybody
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Xander Clements

Quote from: Myles Rowe Top Kart #6 on November 19, 2014, 12:34:00 AM
We don't just need European classes like KF3 and KZ1 etc... We need american classes like Tag, rotax, pro stock moto, and rok. We also need at least 4-5 popular in America, to be fair one from every famous national series. Here's what I think:
USPKS= GoPro Motorplex
Skusa Pro Tour= Skusa Supernats XVIII
FWT= Ocala Grand Prix
WKA= Daytona Kart Track
Those are my opinions to be fair for everybody

All of those tracks are already in production by modders, with the exception of Daytona since WKA is turning into a blackhole with no turnouts and a pitiful lack of proper officiating across its board of class structure. Some of these may be available soon, but others will not. However, PiBoSo does not intend on doing such as his intentions with beta 12 are to focus on the coding of the game itself, along with bug fixes, rather than new additions such as new tracks, engines, kart models, or tires, as all will be available for modders to edit after this release.

Birel-Rotax 42

November 19, 2014, 01:22:00 AM #2 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:22:06 AM by Birel-Rotax 42
Rotax: Done
Tag: Done
X30: Done
Pro Stock Moto: Done
Popular tracks in USA that are done: Dallas, OGP, Palm Beach, MRP, OMC
You, my friend, don't know when to stop digging for answers you want. As you have (continuously) commented in my Supernationals thread, I am aware that you know these tracks are in production. Stupidity stems from ignorance, and it seems like this thread is the culmination of ignorance that has been building up in the last 48 hours. PiBoSo doesn't want to deal with a community that has its head so far buried that they spam track requests for circuits that are openly announced as being worked on. Plus, there have been over half a dozen threads remarking comments and downloads for engines that modders have worked on. If this isn't good enough for you, then you should probably leave. Especially for the modders, we want to have no connection to individuals who don't comprehend the fact that tracks are WORK IN PROGRESS. Nobody is going to make exceptions for you and only you so you can put around on your own on an incomplete track. You aren't special. You don't get special treatment because you request to get a track 3 or 4 times. And although you might think that racing in the United States is superior to any other continent, 9 times out of 10 you will find American drivers flying out or even living in Europe so they can race the tracks and classes that you say we, "don't need". If you want to be "fair to everybody" you would also include Rotax tracks, such as OVRP, NJMP, Sonoma, Tucson, Phoenix, Grand Junction, NOLA, Miller, Willow Springs, and a plethora of other circuits, but you stuck with tracks that have already been done and are just begging for attention.

Stop spamming requests for things that are either completed or works in progress, because you are causing things to go downhill. There isn't any excuse for this, and I for one am getting tired of this. I may be a forum member for over 2 years, and might be salty/spoiled through my experiences on here, but your actions are that of somebody who isn't content with modders putting 100+ hours into tracks, yet you never even stop to thank them. I'm about ready to snap, here. It's not only fights in the community, but the hypocrisy and narcissistic attitudes of those who have a silver spoon in their mouth. 

Marco Dakic

Dear myles,
The best solution if you want this content try to make yourself then you can see how hard it is and how much time it needs
3D Modeling :D