• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:53:26 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Open for all servers

Started by dibu, October 29, 2014, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dibu

JesusRB sent me a pm and apologised. He asked me to undo the blacklisting.
I'll give him and his friends a chance despite I know what happened in the past.

JesusRB and your friends, you can use the servers again but be aware that it's only a mouse click for me to ban you permanently and then no more excuses are accepted.

@The rest of the drivers - I hope you have a bit fun and if you want any changes at the servers, post here.
Please report immediately if there are new problems with JesusRB's group.

Xander Clements

Quote from: dibu on October 29, 2014, 08:10:16 PM
JesusRB sent me a pm and apologised. He asked me to undo the blacklisting.
I'll give him and his friends a chance despite I know what happened in the past.

JesusRB and your friends, you can use the servers again but be aware that it's only a mouse click for me to ban you permanently and then no more excuses are accepted.

@The rest of the drivers - I hope you have a bit fun and if you want any changes at the servers, post here.
Please report immediately if there are new problems with JesusRB's group.

I am sorry for those who race in these open servers. Dibu, I honestly have lost a lot of respect for you now, simply because you believe their bullshit-filled cries. They all have apologized before, said they would stop the needless wrecking, and within hours they were back to as they were before. Hopefully PiBoSo can find an admin who isn't so wishy-washy soon.

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

dibu

October 29, 2014, 09:00:00 PM #3 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:10:59 PM by dibu
Quote from: Xander Clements on October 29, 2014, 08:41:15 PM
I am sorry for those who race in these open servers. Dibu, I honestly have lost a lot of respect for you now, simply because you believe their bullshit-filled cries. They all have apologized before, said they would stop the needless wrecking, and within hours they were back to as they were before. Hopefully PiBoSo can find an admin who isn't so wishy-washy soon.
Don't be afraid, the blacklist is only remarked. As soon as I hear any complain it will be active again.
They got their chance, if it doesn't work - bad luck for them.

dibu

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 29, 2014, 09:01:14 PM
Quote from: JesusRB on October 29, 2014, 08:44:51 PM
We will not wrecking

you've said that before. you guys have apologized and promised to act maturely but nothing ever changes.
I know that they told a lot of lies in the past. Let's see what happens, they know the consequence.

Tr!st@n

Just raced with them a lilttle bit and it was ok
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

dibu

Now we are two days older and despite some pessimistic voices here, there is still no complain about JesusRB and his gang. :)

Thank you guys that you behaved well and didn't make me look like an idiot because I believed in you.  8)
Go on without making trouble ...

Always be aware of the blacklist.

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

dibu

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 31, 2014, 11:35:57 PM
Yes jesus and hugo proved me wrong upon my entering into one of your servers
@Jesus and Hugo, did you disappoint me?

@DBkarter97, you know that you're a red rag for them, please give them a chance. What happened exactly?

dibu

Quote from: DRkarter97 on November 01, 2014, 04:50:12 AM
Quote from: dibu on November 01, 2014, 12:04:16 AM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 31, 2014, 11:35:57 PM
Yes jesus and hugo proved me wrong upon my entering into one of your servers
@Jesus and Hugo, did you disappoint me?

@DBkarter97, you know that you're a red rag for them, please give them a chance. What happened exactly?
I said they proved me wrong, as in upon joining one of your servers they were in there was no intent wrecking or messing about.
Thanks for clarifying, I misunderstood your words. Damn language barrier. ::)