• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:35:48 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

JesusRB and TupaKart at it....AGAIN

Started by Cory_Hayes, October 19, 2014, 05:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

So, a short while ago, I saw that the Sim Karting World Championship server had a few people in it, so I decided to go and have a gander at who was in it, and I planned on practicing for the up coming event, I joined the server to find JesusRB, Hugo Hernandez, lluc ibanez and Alberto in the server. I then asked for a setup, they didn't give me one ( no biggy ), so I went out on track and this happened!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGzUtTNNONY&feature=youtu.be

There was a few more times they had taken me out, but the replay ran out and I didn't get to save it.
JesusRB's signature on the forum is "Sorry to all now i'm going to race serius" ( http://i.imgur.com/OpzFycG.png )
I would of hoped that he was serius ;) when he said it, but obviously not, as him and his little friends are still managing to ruin the online experience for other users.
I am very disappointed with JesusRB and the way he has acted, I do hope him and Tupakart apologize for their actions, its never too late to apologize lads.

Birel-Rotax 42

Yeah, they did that to me today when I got on the server, was votebanned by them after they tried to intentionally run backwards. It's just a maturity thing. Don't worry, soon enough there's going to be some implications to their actions.

Cory_Hayes

I personally like to be able to make at least one lap without having to dodge someone 3 seconds slower than be cutting the track trying to take me out......

Avansino

October 19, 2014, 07:09:55 PM #3 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 07:15:27 PM by Avansino
This is exactly what they did to me to earlier this weekend as well. Then the second I bump draft them I get ejected. Im glad they are not racing in any of the SKWC series.

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on October 19, 2014, 05:21:28 PM
I personally like to be able to make at least one lap without having to dodge someone 3 seconds slower than be cutting the track trying to take me out......

Had this happen 2 times to me with the same people, They kept wrecking me.  Cutting the track, going the wrong way and just bashing into other karts.  I sent a PM a while ago to JesusRB and got no reply.

Cory_Hayes

I would hope that he is mature enough to make a serious public apology :/

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Cory_Hayes

HOW IS THAT EVEN BAD!! I JUST WANTED TO TEST YOUR TEAMS SETUP!!

JesusRB

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 21, 2014, 03:43:16 AM
Quote from: Cory_Hayes on October 21, 2014, 01:53:26 AM
HOW IS THAT EVEN BAD!! I JUST WANTED TO TEST YOUR TEAMS SETUP!!

Him asking fro you set up is grounds for you wrecking everyone that comes on a server with you on it? youre stupid and immature stop wrecking people and there wont be an issue
waver to another  ;)
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Lachlan Hall

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: JesusRB on October 21, 2014, 11:49:03 AM
Gilipollas

I do no appreciate your signature Jesus
Just letting everyone know, it translates to " Cory hayes is the most retarded of all !! Applause to retasado !!!!! "
( http://i.imgur.com/WpLpEz3.png )

You would think PiBoSo would take action against the ridiculously immature acts of this kid...but nahhhh

Lachlan Hall

Sad, you're too much of a pussy to talk in english.