• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:21:11 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Iame/Rotax racing series

Started by Avansino, October 04, 2014, 03:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avansino

October 04, 2014, 03:40:40 AM Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:51:07 AM by Avansino
Sim Karting Challenge presents the Leopard/Rotax based racing series with support from SKWC. We are very excited to be the base of the best series in Sim Karting. This series will be used as a filter for the drivers that want to race in the KF3 series which is ran by SKWC. You could be admitted if you race clean and smart but still maintain a competitive pace in our series. Presented Below is our schedule. Please give us some feedback about it. Every comment is greatly appreciated. Hope to see you guys there!

#        Date                             Track               Final Length

1   October 24, 2014              Lyon                  15 Laps
2      October 31, 2014              Genk 2013         15 Laps
3      November 7, 2014            San Jose             15 Laps   
4   November 14, 2014          DKC                   15 laps
5      November 21, 2014          Magesq               15 Laps

Xander Clements

This series will help as a developmental series for the SKWC KF Junior Championship, powered and moderated by the Sim Karting World Championship. For those who have applied to the SKWC on our website and haven't gotten the chance to test with us, this series will allow you to prove yourself the night before the pro division! For San Jose and Sonoma, if you race clean and competitive in the IAME/Rotax Series on Friday night, you will have the option of racing the KF Junior series at the same track the following day!

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

FloG

Interested, any idea of the timeslot? Friday night is usually busy ;)

Chiimpus

Was just wondering if there is anywhere to get hold of Sonoma, I thought it was never properly released?

Avansino

Change of plans guys, we have decided to switch to Tag SR and X30 SR as it is much more equal than the Tag JR and Rotax JR. We will also be changing Sonoma to Genk 2013 for legal reasons. also Friday is the best time slot since SKWC is on Saturday's and SKA pro tour is Sunday's.

Avansino

Our first race is in 2 days, so I have put all the links on the SKWC forum that are necessary for the rest of the season. Any questions about the series can be answered on the SKWC forum.

Avansino

October 26, 2014, 06:20:06 PM #7 Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:28:38 PM by Avansino
Well im sorry to announce that this series will be no longer running since Xander Clements didn't like one of the jokes I made. Please do not run skwc it is very poorly ran and Xander will constantly show favoritism to his friends (Gresham Wagner, Cory Hayes, himself, Ian Bushey and most of all Andre Catsro.) Andre caused  wrecks which states in the rulebook that is a 2 race ban, but he did nothing. Matt Keyes who said a couple profanity words is permanently banned from SKWC along with Alex Frazer.Thank you and im sorry for this to those who wanted to run MY series.

Xander Clements

Quote from: Avansino on October 26, 2014, 06:20:06 PM
Well im sorry to announce that this series will be no longer running since Xander Clements didn't like one of the jokes I made. Please do not run skwc it is very poorly ran and Xander will constantly show favoritism to his friends (Gresham Wagner, Cory Hayes, himself, Ian Bushey and most of all Andre Catsro.) Andre caused  wrecks which states in the rulebook that is a 2 race ban, but he did nothing. Matt Keyes who said a couple profanity words is permanently banned from SKWC along with Alex Frazer.Thank you and im sorry for this to those who wanted to run MY series.

Obviously quite biased and hatrid-filled note in the quote above, but I'll elaborate. Speaking about the drivers that he claims favoritism is being played on, all of them were wreck-free the entire night with the exception of Andre Castro, who was involved in a turn 1 incident and caused another wreck, and finally got cut off by Michael Avansino, the poster, and then was blamed by Avansino even though Castro was not at fault for the incident. Quite professional indeed. The other admin for this division of SKWC was Alex Frazer, who continually giggled and laughed as he intentionally wrecked Ian Bushey countless times over an incident that was Frazer's fault, and then intentionally wrecking Florian Godard, who had not even come near him the entire event. He even said he knew he was "so banned" from SKWC, but did so anyway for his own enjoyment. I believe it would have been favoritism to NOT penalize him.

Then, Matt Keyes. Oh boy, this driver has done everything in the world in SKWC but attempt to be professional and gain respect of others. He consistently talked throughout the drivers meeting, flamed drivers throughout the night that led even so far as to being protested for his off-track behavior, and then told a driver who asked a simple question to "f*cking go kill himself", along with a slew of other insults and profane attacks. Prior to that, he had said similar things to other drivers, which led to a final warning that everyone in the server heard, saying that if he did anything of the such again, he would be ejected with a 1 week SKWC ban.

As shown in the series name above, this is an SKWC Sanctioned Series, with series administrative rights given to Michael Avansino in terms of minor rulebook adjustments in racing and penalties for on-track incidents, along with scheduling in points systems. Therefore, being an SKWC Series, it is subject to SKWC bans and procedures, including bans. Michael expected to be able to free load off of our league's servers and still play by his own rules and terms, where he had the last say. This is not smart as he showed no respect for the SKWC Admins or use of the server, and even threatened to not support the main SKWC division. We told him that he is free at anytime to find hosting and league solutions elsewhere for such, if he was not willing to comply to our extremely mild obligations. He then went on to defend the actions of both Frazer and Keyes, and with that, we had to part ways, thus the meaning of his most recent post and displeasure.

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

Do I have to register or do I just enter in?
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

Nevermind I read that it is not running. Sorry. :(
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe