• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:53:30 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

What are the best time to go racing?

Started by Luca5, April 14, 2011, 03:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luca5

because there are certain times when theres not so many people on

EVO

I never see anyone on in the U.S.  browsing world
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

aireisor

19.00-23.00 was good in my experience, European time

EVO

May 01, 2011, 07:50:43 PM #3 Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 03:50:57 PM by evo1087
Thanks! central Europe? so like right now!  I just set my Windows 7 clock to display both local and KRP time (europre) lol :)

vonwagon

i prefer racing whenever its a sunny day.
Go kart racing is the best.

alphafloor

Hi guys, I did not want to open a new topic, but I was wondering where you were?

I mean for 2 weeks there has been almost no one on the servers, is it just because it's holidays or do you think some people just decided to stop playing KRP?

I'm usually available between 19h-23h (GMT + 1 time), so if anyone is interested, we could do some racing!

Hubschrauber

I've a lot of exams etc. in the university right now... So there is not much time for racing.
But next week i'm back on track i guess  8)
Btw.: I need to finish a lap on targa florio (rFactor) before i can go karting again ;)

Bob Selker

Hi Guys,

I just bought the game a week ago, i like it very much. There is only one thing that i really do not understand, why are ther so FEW people racing on the net!!!!! Its a good thing to practice and get to know the track by your own or a few people. But racing with al lot of people is a whole different thing!!! Thats what makes the fun..... and is a whole lot more difficult then setting a fast time by your own. Can it be that i do not see all all the servers????

Thank!! ;D

EVO

September 11, 2011, 06:51:21 PM #8 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:15:12 PM by EVO
I got one of my firends to buy the game and we play when i host becuase connecting to all the European servers cuases lag for others. 

So if any one is if from U.S. look for my host games online

Ryan Harris