• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:33:08 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Can't get online

Started by merlinusa12, August 21, 2014, 04:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merlinusa12

I'm registered but when I try to get to a server say invalid login in name any ideas.

thanks tom

PiBoSo

Please make sure that the nickname is correctly set in Kart Racing Pro -> Profiles -> Nickname

EVO

I can race online, but when I try or connect to my dedicated server to host to test a track online  the game freezes the mouse becomes a windows style cursor and blue loading circle. I also get a blank loading screen with only the cancel button and no status above it.   Any suggestions? Thanks
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

dibu

I'm not sure what causes your problem but if your KRP is running at the same pc dont start your dedicated server at port 10610. Use another port e.g.
kart.exe -dedicated 10710 -set params dedicated.ini

Oscar

Hi people, im also trying to get online, and when click "World" it says "invalid login: please register"
I already checked the niclname is exactly the same as the user when I registered, dont know whats going wrong

dibu

Quote from: Oscar on November 29, 2014, 06:38:32 PM
Hi people, im also trying to get online, and when click "World" it says "invalid login: please register"
I already checked the niclname is exactly the same as the user when I registered, dont know whats going wrong
When you first time started KRP you had to enter "Nickname:" and "License Key:" to convert the Demo to a full version.

Now go there http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/register.php to register your license for online play.

Use the same Nickname as before, (Old Nickname is not used), submit your PayPal Email, License key and fill the captcha. If all went well you should be able to play online.

Oscar

Quote from: dibu on November 30, 2014, 09:06:14 AM
Quote from: Oscar on November 29, 2014, 06:38:32 PM
When you first time started KRP you had to enter "Nickname:" and "License Key:" to convert the Demo to a full version.

Now go there http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/register.php to register your license for online play.

Use the same Nickname as before, (Old Nickname is not used), submit your PayPal Email, License key and fill the captcha. If all went well you should be able to play online.

Done! Thanks mate