• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:19:41 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta11

Started by PiBoSo, April 06, 2014, 05:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonardo Ratafia

what is happening with all the tracks not being released? does it has to do with this game proyect going nowhere? i know piboso keeps releasing beta after beta, but i see a lot of tracks WIP but no one ever finish them.
i mean, i love the sim, but i'm getting tired of it, some times i go back to it and do some laps, maybe some lan racing but other than that...

Matthijs050

Since the Beta 11, my Thrustmaster Force Feedback F430 wheel wont work properly.
Game allready again newly installed. Drivers again installed. Still not good.

When is calibrate the wheel, everything looks okay. on the top i can select the right profile of my wheel. Then i click button OK.
After that, in the input 1 menu, i can't enable Force Feedback, en when i want to change the steerings input, to my wheel in stead of my keyboard buttons, when i click with my mouse, he says : J2 POV 1 N unassigned. Nothing happens. I can't get the steering input linked to my wheel.
When i click on the brake or accelerate, he assingnes my mouse button instead of my pedals. J2 POV 1 N.....?!?!?!

before this update i dont have any problems regarding my thrustmaster wheel.
And in other game like F1 2013 or Race07, my wheel still works fine.

So Piboso, is there any solution for my problem ?

Regards, Matthijs

PiBoSo

Quote from: Matthijs050 on June 28, 2014, 11:53:14 PM
Since the Beta 11, my Thrustmaster Force Feedback F430 wheel wont work properly.
Game allready again newly installed. Drivers again installed. Still not good.

When is calibrate the wheel, everything looks okay. on the top i can select the right profile of my wheel. Then i click button OK.
After that, in the input 1 menu, i can't enable Force Feedback, en when i want to change the steerings input, to my wheel in stead of my keyboard buttons, when i click with my mouse, he says : J2 POV 1 N unassigned. Nothing happens. I can't get the steering input linked to my wheel.
When i click on the brake or accelerate, he assingnes my mouse button instead of my pedals. J2 POV 1 N.....?!?!?!

before this update i dont have any problems regarding my thrustmaster wheel.
And in other game like F1 2013 or Race07, my wheel still works fine.

So Piboso, is there any solution for my problem ?

Regards, Matthijs

If there is another controller attached, then it should be calibrated, too.
In the calibration page it is possible to change controller with the arrows in the top left corner.

Matthijs050

Quote from: PiBoSo on June 28, 2014, 11:59:30 PM

If there is another controller attached, then it should be calibrated, too.
In the calibration page it is possible to change controller with the arrows in the top left corner.

In the calibration page i can select diferent profiles. i saw that allready. My Thrustmaster wheel en som Vjoy virtual joystick. But the last one i cant calibrate.
I seems, KRP still assignes my mousebutton to whichever button i click. Normally he says, activate your brake, you press down your brakepedal, and voila, brake pedal assigned. But he dont let me do that, directly he assigned my mouse to it. J2 POV 1 N.  It has something to do with that extra strange virtual controller. that for some reason KRP is thinking it is my mouse...

UPDATE:
it seems there was some VJoy Virtual Joystick software installed. Can't remember if i ever did that myself. But anyway, i found it in the software list of windows, and uninstalled it. Restarted KRP, again calibrate my wheel, and voila it seems all fine by now. Not yet really driven the new Beta, just wanna first inform you PiBoSo. Now back to my kart, he is waiting for me.... ;D ;D ;D

janick

i have a little question.

can i add mods at the demo version?

id doesn't work with me.

sorry for my bad englisch but im from belgium.

Tr!st@n

Quote from: janick on June 29, 2014, 09:10:57 PM
i have a little question.

can i add mods at the demo version?

id doesn't work with me.

sorry for my bad englisch but im from belgium.
No, you have to get the full version to add mods.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

janick

ok i will mayby buy the full version

tankx for the answer :)

Daniel_Bougourd

just tried downloading the update and its not working. why is everything going wrong the day I purchase my licence haha

Daniel_Bougourd

grrrr downloaded again for 3rd time and still not working!!!! I wanna raaacccee

0bli0

With a fanatec GT2 wheel and pedals  (driver 177 64 bit), pressing on the throttle or brake - the 'pressure' slowly climbs up to full.  Also turning the wheel slowly turns that direction.   I've done the calibration and if I go back to beta 10, this doesn't happen.  Is there a new setting i'm overlooking for Fanatec?

Snappe

Quote from: 0bli0 on October 13, 2014, 04:41:29 AM
With a fanatec GT2 wheel and pedals  (driver 177 64 bit), pressing on the throttle or brake - the 'pressure' slowly climbs up to full.

It sounds like you have 'Smooth' turned on?

Uff

Hi everybody, my very first post here. :)
I've just downloaded the beta11 demo and I did some laps. I noticed that the steering wheel is very sensitive, to the point that if you do a full turn to the left or to the right the kart will very likely spin (doing a 180 degrees rotation).
I already calibrated my steering wheel as explained in the proper topic around here and when I turn left or right the yellow bar in the option menu has a linear response. I tried with a Thrustmaster T300 and a Fanatec GT, both set to 900 degrees: is this a normal behavior?

Also, on the web I found that in the past there were some lines in the profile.ini file that let you decrease the visual shaking, but now I don't find them anymore: did they change name or have they been removed in the latest builds?

Thank you in advance for your help. :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Uff on December 08, 2014, 12:19:17 PM
Also, on the web I found that in the past there were some lines in the profile.ini file that let you decrease the visual shaking, but now I don't find them anymore: did they change name or have they been removed in the latest builds?

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=7.msg6115#msg6115

They should still work.
Values lower than 1 should decrease the G forces effect on the driving view.

Uff

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 08, 2014, 04:53:10 PM
They should still work.
Values lower than 1 should decrease the G forces effect on the driving view.

Hi PiBoSo, yes, they still work. I didn't try before because I thought they were removed in a recent build, but they still seem to do the job, thanks. :)