• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

New track: Edmonton Indoor - The smallest track ?

Started by Stagbeetle, December 07, 2013, 02:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stagbeetle

December 07, 2013, 02:53:19 AM Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 02:49:32 PM by Stagbeetle
The Edmonton indoor track in North London has a very short twisty layout, it has to be the smallest track for KRP. (Too small even to create a best line.)
Really only for the mini160; race with up to 6 buddies or just try to do 23 sec laps.
This is my first track ever so please be nice, I hope it works. A big thanks to everyone who posted on this forum it all helped.
I started making this track because I just wanted to practice before actually racing at Edmonton against a more experienced friend. Although my karting did improve a little, I am now a whole lot better on 3DSMax. ;)

Edmonton London.pkz

Is there a particular place to upload tracks ? - I couldn't find one.

James Beer

very good quality great to have some indoor teamsport tracks! Could you do the crawely teamsport circuit with the 3 floors?

Piers Prior

wow really nice, if you talk to one of the moderators then they will put it on the database at http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php
well done, really good for first effort
The world is your lobster

DjFIL

Nice!  Totally trying this out tonight when I get home.  Love the indoor tracks.

Robby_21

Records: xXRobby707Xx - Forum & Game: Robby_21

Matthew McLean

Anyone else found the area out the back yet? Goes great for drifting ;)

http://youtu.be/aug5DTWat2A

DjFIL

Wow, its super short and tight.  Any recommended Karts?  First tried the Mini 60.  Guessing that would be the most appropriate.

oppolo

the track is well done and quality in the grafic but...how can you drive in this track for hamsters? I tried also "corner anticipate" but it makes me seasickness, maybe I'm too old for these things.
DjFIL, I drove here one of my engines for rental karts

nmpcs

Stagbeetle

December 09, 2013, 04:07:41 PM #10 Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:02:19 PM by Stagbeetle
Oops very sorry folks, my website host has just taken me off-line - too much traffic !
I will try and fix this tonight after work.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Back on-line now   :)

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

nmpcs

December 10, 2013, 10:11:05 AM #12 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 07:32:20 PM by nmpcs
nice track and very fun to drive.
Loved it :)