• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:27:58 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

MAKE A BETA 10.1!!!!!!

Started by Braden Eves, November 12, 2013, 12:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braden Eves

November 12, 2013, 12:20:20 AM Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:42:59 AM by Braden Eves
Piboso,

I think we all agree that beta 10 has lots and lots of problems and we would all like to go back to a few things that were in beta9. First of all I believe the force feedback is a big issue and go back to the force feedback settings from beta 9. Secondly I believe that the wreck model was way waayyy better than the new build one. I know that the old one was bad, but the new one is so bad that if you wreck head on, You will get chucked off of the track violently. The net code is a big upgrade though, WE CAN FINALLY BUMP DRAFT!!!! In conclusion, I believe that you should go back to the old force feedback, go to the old damage model and whip up a beta 10.1 in a few weeks so that I can run a league race with 30 people in it without a problem.

Braden

PiBoSo

Quote from: Braden Eves on November 12, 2013, 12:20:20 AM
Piboso,

I think we all agree that beta 10 has lots and lots of problems and we would all like to go back to a few things that were in beta9. First of all I believe the force feedback is a big issue and go back to the force feedback settings from beta 9. Secondly I believe that the wreck model was way waayyy better than the new build one. I know that the old one was bad, but the new one is so bad that if you wreck head on, You will get chucked off of the track violently. The net code is a big upgrade though, WE CAN FINALLY BUMP DRAFT!!!! In conclusion, I believe that you should go back to the old force feedback, go to the old damage model and whip up a beta 10.1 in a few weeks so that I can run a league race with 30 people in it without a problem.

Braden

Could you please post the steering wheel, force feedback and profiler settings you are using?

Bayley Bell

James Beer

piboso i have a g27
i have overall set at 107%
spring effect 0%
damper effect at 0%
centering spring at 100%

PiBoSo

Quote from: James Beer on November 12, 2013, 12:46:58 AM
piboso i have a g27
i have overall set at 107%
spring effect 0%
damper effect at 0%
centering spring at 100%

Thank you.
Could you please post the wheel rotation and FF settings in Kart Racing Pro?

James Beer

rotation is at 200 in the logitech software
and in krp the ffb is at 100%
ill look what the rotation in krp tomorrow i think its just standard

oppolo

Quote from: James Beer on November 12, 2013, 01:09:54 AM
rotation is at 200 in the logitech software
and in krp the ffb is at 100%
ill look what the rotation in krp tomorrow i think its just standard

rotation is profiler and in the game must match

Braden Eves

November 12, 2013, 02:24:53 AM #8 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:27:34 AM by Braden Eves
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 12, 2013, 12:27:28 AM
Piboso,

Braden

Could you please post the steering wheel, force feedback and profiler settings you are using?

Yea I'm using 107% overall
0% spring
0% damper
centering spring unchecked and at 0 %
total degrees of rotation 900
allow game to change settings, yes

Game settings:
force feedback strength: 100 %
linearity: 0%
dead zone 0%
degrees of rotation: 900

BujdosoA

- Sim Karting World Championship (SKWC) - President
- American Karting Pilot
- Senior Driver #27
- Scuderia PCR Chassis

PiBoSo

Quote from: Braden Eves on November 12, 2013, 02:24:53 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 12, 2013, 12:27:28 AM
Piboso,

Braden

Yea I'm using 107% overall
0% spring
0% damper
centering spring unchecked and at 0 %
allow game to change settings, yes

Game settings:
force feedback strength: 100 %
linearity: 0%
dead zone 0%
degrees of rotation: 900

Thank you. In Kart Racing Pro, please try with force feedback linearity set to 100%.

oppolo

can you try if you feel something different with 180 both in profiler and in game?

PiBoSo

Quote from: oppolo on November 12, 2013, 12:29:17 PM

can you try if you feel something different with 180 both in profiler and in game?

It shouldn't make any difference.

oppolo

November 12, 2013, 01:02:05 PM #14 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 01:04:55 PM by oppolo
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 12, 2013, 12:46:15 PM
It shouldn't make any difference.
yes I know but I wanted be sure

anyway with 180 rotation, when the wheel reach 90 degrees of rotation in both sides, in this way it is locked by profiler, if we use 900, at 90 degrees it looses completely force and continue the rotation

at the moment my settings for g25 are
profiler

game
99 (100 is not accepted)