• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:41:40 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Bigger replay file size

Started by Braden Eves, November 11, 2013, 07:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braden Eves

Hello

I am the vice president of the league that will be starting up in December, called Sim Karting World Championship. I was wondering if there was a way to make the file size for replays bigger, because after we do a race we will want to be able to save the replay file and to review and make calls on penaltys etc. I tried the kart.ini [core] replay=10000 but it didn't work for online, as the replay was still very short. I know the new update is coming out today so will the new update integrate add support for this? Or is there already a solution and I am just doing the kart.ini thing wrong?

Braden

oppolo

Quote from: Braden Eves on November 11, 2013, 07:52:06 AM
Hello

I am the vice president of the league that will be starting up in December, called Sim Karting World Championship. I was wondering if there was a way to make the file size for replays bigger, because after we do a race we will want to be able to save the replay file and to review and make calls on penaltys etc. I tried the kart.ini [core] replay=10000 but it didn't work for online, as the replay was still very short. I know the new update is coming out today so will the new update integrate add support for this? Or is there already a solution and I am just doing the kart.ini thing wrong?

Braden

maybe 10 Kb is a bit too little

Braden Eves

Quote from: oppolo on November 11, 2013, 08:56:39 AM
Quote from: Braden Eves on November 11, 2013, 07:52:06 AM
Hello

Braden

maybe 10 Kb is a bit too little

I wasn't actually using that number, I had it higher, at like 100000000000 and every time I opened it my game crashed. I found out how to do it now, you just make it 100 mb and no larger, or else your game will crash.