• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:12:33 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Next Update?

Started by CRGDK37, September 10, 2013, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby_21

Yeahhhhhhh, where is it?? Im so keen for it :3
Records: xXRobby707Xx - Forum & Game: Robby_21

PiBoSo

Unfortunately, Beta10 release must wait a few days for more testing and tuning.

signup9

when the next update comes out, how do I actually get it?
does my game update automatically or do I install it?
and if I do have to install it, where or how do I do it? lol
sorry for all the questions guys :)

laraarsa

Quote from: signup9 on October 31, 2013, 06:05:08 PM
when the next update comes out, how do I actually get it?
does my game update automatically or do I install it?
and if I do have to install it, where or how do I do it? lol
sorry for all the questions guys :)
Once Beta 10 gets released, a download link can be found here: http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=downloads
Download and install as you did with Beta 9

thijmennabuurs

will we get a full list with al the improvements of beta 10?

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 21, 2013, 11:33:03 PM
Quote from: Intrepid on October 21, 2013, 06:46:51 PM
piboso will the shading issue for amd openGL drivers be solved or is that a problem on there behalf? dont really want to downgrade the driver as that normally leads to more problems.

Unfortunately at the moment there is no solution to the problem with AMD drivers.
Assuming it is the same issue we see in GPB (and likely WRS), there's a neat workaround (that I've posted a long ago on GPB/WRS forums): it consists in putting some files from old AMD dirvers that work fine (e.g. 13.5beta2) in the GPB/WRS/KRP directory (where you have the main .exe). This way GPB/WRS/KRP will use 13.5 drivers (at least for the openGL part) while all your other games can still use whichever recent driver version you like.

I've created this archive, should work  for Vista / Win7 / Win 8 32/64, just put the 6 files in the directory of KRP where you have the main .exe.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BzmU7Qoo77i1dl9NSlNHUmplcFE

I posted a detailed description on how to create the above archive from AMD drivers file, but the old GPB/WRS forum has been made inaccessible so ... I have to write it another time:

• Download AMD 13.5beta2 drivers (e.g. here: http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/amd_catalyst_13_5_beta_2_download.html)
  • Run the .exe and note the destination folder (by default is "C:\AMD\AMD_Catalyst_13.5_Beta2"), click on "Install".
  • Plenty of files will be extracted to the destination folder: once done, you'll be on the "Welcome page" (where you can select the language): press "Cancel" to quit installation.
  • Now you have to open a dos prompt and go in the destination folder (where the installer has unpacked everything).
  • Find each of these files (there are plenty of directories under the destination folder): atig6pxx.dl_, atig6txx.dl_, atigktxx.dl_, atiglpxx.dl_, atio6axx.dl_, atioglxx.dl_
  • You need to unpack each file with a command like this (do it for each file): expand atig6pxx.dl_ atig6pxx.dll
  • Now collect the 6 .dll files and put them in the GPB/WRS/KRP main directory.

MaX.

P.S.
Thanks to AMD for NOT giving any support about this problem. Guess my next card will be a bit more green then red.
Two wheels, more than enough.

James Beer

AMD are useless, customer care is terrible after the last few days episode i dont think ill ever want to go near the catalyst sotware again

James Beer

so piboso do you think it will be released by the 4th of november?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Intrepid on October 31, 2013, 11:32:47 PM
so piboso do you think it will be released by the 4th of november?

The target date for release is the 9th of November.

LauZzZn

for me it ist really important that you change the radial tire dumping again so we really can drive over kerbs like at laghi for example.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

PiBoSo

Quote from: LauZzZn on November 02, 2013, 01:52:35 PM
for me it ist really important that you change the radial tire dumping again so we really can drive over kerbs like at laghi for example.

Tyre radial damping has been further improved.

LauZzZn

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 02, 2013, 03:29:09 PM

yes i know, but its still not realistic
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

PiBoSo

Quote from: LauZzZn on November 02, 2013, 03:40:45 PM

Further improved in Beta10.

luigus

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 02, 2013, 04:15:15 PM
Quote from: LauZzZn on November 02, 2013, 03:40:45 PM

Further improved in Beta10.

It´s a conclusive improvement he´s expecting  ;)
You have to steer in corners.

CaseyGraves

When racing online only a couple karts will show up instead of the whole field, is this something that is being fixed in the new patch as well?