• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:58:25 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Next Update?

Started by CRGDK37, September 10, 2013, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRGDK37

September 10, 2013, 10:13:01 PM Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 10:24:08 PM by CRGDK37
Hi PiboSo,

could we have a little information on the next release?  anything completed or in construction?

really really looking forward to the next update!

Cheers
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

maybe a bowl cut in the next beta?

TheKoreanWombat

Maybe a 'team sport' track in the next beta? Also I love go karting but would prefer bowl cut racing.

PiBoSo

Capeta

What is a bowl cut?
By the way Piboso is working on the next beta of GPB and wrs now so be patient guys krp had deserved a lot of work in the past ;)

TheKoreanWombat

Karter85

Teh next one will be finally the ''final release'' don't call next beta cause will be not a beta. By the way would be funny and even a bit real if karts after an accident due to a crash can loose the wheels. They loose only two parts right now and this is not accurate when someone crash bad.

PiBoSo

September 17, 2013, 09:10:17 PM #7 Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:51:01 PM by PiBoSo
Changelog so far:
fix: clutch simulation
fix: brakes simulation
fix: slipstream
fix: faster tyres cleaning with wet
fix: send setup changed to share setup
fix: free camera speed controls
new: gearbox preload
new: setup export
new: standing start option
new: framerate cap

IceMan11

Sweet. I like the fact that you get to choose if you want the standing start or not. Thanks Piboso. :)
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Clova414

curious, what is gearbox preload?

Leonardo Ratafia

but no download link so far, right?

LauZzZn

Quote from: Leonardo Ratafia on September 18, 2013, 03:53:56 PM
but no download link so far, right?
no he will announce that when he has a date for release or when he is ready ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Diddy4957

will be able to have more than 10 engines in the next version, just its a bit annoying having to switch which 4 moded engines I can have available at any one time?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Clova414 on September 18, 2013, 12:50:14 AM
curious, what is gearbox preload?

If enabled it allows, pressing and holding the lever, to preload the upshift that is completed when the throttle is lifted.

James Beer

Quote from: PiBoSo on September 17, 2013, 09:10:17 PM

fix: brakes simulation

By this do you mean that we will be able to slide the back end out (controllably)  when braking, without it locking almost every time ?