• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:57:56 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Game Stock Car Game gettin' Karts

Started by LauZzZn, August 30, 2013, 10:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjFIL

Anyone try this yet?  Any comments on the basic physics of the GSC Karts compared to KRP?

I know GSC is based on gMotor... and I never found a gMotor\rFactor kart mod that lived up to the feeling of KRP.  And I know the overall physics and detail level may never be on par with KRP.  But with AI for single player, reliable netcode (though KRP is getting better), and hopefully a bigger online community... GSC 2013 is looking very tempting.  Had lots of fun with Formula Truck... GSC never tempted me before... but this could be good fun.

Dan Buck

only thing GSC karts are better is the sound!
other than that, KRP rules the world! ;)

--

yes, i'm still here! hehehe
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Cory_Hayes

The graphics are pretty damn good.....Hopefully KRP gets better graphics in a later release....

Bayley Bell

Yeah, there is a pretty big difference in graphics

Marco Dakic

Not Really, i think the grafic not really better only the LIGHT Effectes ...
3D Modeling :D

Flamber

December 05, 2013, 09:16:44 PM #20 Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 09:22:54 PM by Flamber
The graphics are nothing special..I don't wanna talk about physics,because KRP is almost like the real life,and in my opinion it is a stupid idea to compare a karting(only) simulator to a game that is 70% cars and just implementing karts..By the way,the game is not that bad,and if I haven't played KRP,I'd say it is pretty good!
And something more,I'm still thinking that KRP should add something like AI..Or just with 2-3 "bots"..There is going to be a lot of fun..Of course I know we are trying to achieve a good multiplayer system,but..i don't know.. I have this in my mind since I bought the game  :D

Cheers  ;D

nmpcs

I'm with you, Flamber.
Since I bought the that I'm looking forward for AI.

I now have a problem with the internet at my home, so playing any online game is impossible until everything is solved.
Because of that I can't really play KRP unless I do it in training and I would be playing alone, which is much less fun.
AI would be great for me atm

Flamber

Yes.And something more,the AI is going to be really cool because it is a KART simulator,not a stupid arcade game..The reality that is going to be achieved is something really awesome.Of course,it will need some time,but I'm sure that 90% of the people here WILL like it.
One more thing - the Trainer can help you improve your lap times,but it can't help you with the overtaking experience,and the AI is able to do that. ;)
I think that this thing should be considered really well.

Greetings!