• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:07:21 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Reporting 2 Players: Emil.S and Kevin Thor

Started by fdg1997, August 03, 2013, 11:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdg1997

August 03, 2013, 11:54:06 PM Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 11:12:51 AM by laraarsa
Hi, I'm here just to report these two players that were trying to destroy our race.
Emil.S is the #27 and Kevin Thor the #10

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R2pV_JUnfc&feature=youtu.be

Screens: After the 3rd try I said to Emil stop hitting me then he and Keving started to Spam the chat....

The Qualify,with the list of the players

Sorry if my english is wrong...

Jakob98

oppolo

yep. that's why people complain rolling start is so difficult, but it is not game's fault.
what Piboso did? the black list

James Beer

Quote from: Jakob98 on August 04, 2013, 12:00:05 AM
LOL

hows this funny? this is one of the reasons why people dont play this anymore, it is already a small community as it is we dont need to make it any smaller. The stuff he was saying was totally unreasonable, how can he be happy with that, what joy does he get of wrecking other peoples games.

this needs to stop

Birel-Rotax 42

I know that Kevin has good intentions for the most part, I know that I am guilty of sometimes screwing around with my friends in-game while we are on Teamspeak, however, the cursing and vulgarity that I have seen from Emil is outrageous and really needs to be punished. If you are an admin of a server, you can blacklist, however, if things keep happening, the only way to make sure that things are dealt with is to pm PiBoSo.

eralp

laraarsa

I have removed the pictures for now, due to the insulting language.
Me and PiBoSo are currently discussing this and hope to get back to you soon!

Lars

Kevin10

Haha lol i find this quite funny how about you posting what u did to us before the race and how nice ur overtakes were? :) I did not do this without any reason im not stupid.

PiBoSo

Dedicated server admins are encouraged to use the "blacklist" feature to ban disrespectful drivers.

fdg1997

Quote from: laraarsa on August 04, 2013, 11:15:23 AM
I have removed the pictures for now, due to the insulting language.
Me and PiBoSo are currently discussing this and hope to get back to you soon!

Lars

No problem and Thanks

fdg1997

Quote from: Kevin10 on August 04, 2013, 07:37:40 PM
Haha lol i find this quite funny how about you posting what u did to us before the race and how nice ur overtakes were? :) I did not do this without any reason im not stupid.

Look,here is the replay file...

http://www.4shared.com/rar/auk6FCVp/EmilS_Kevin_Thor_hit.html

oppolo

Quote from: PiBoSo on August 04, 2013, 08:19:45 PM

Dedicated server admins are encouraged to use the "blacklist" feature to ban disrespectful drivers.

when admin click on "ban", is blacklist updated automatically?

Alex10

Kevin10

Btw u are the guy braking infront of us and u were too sensitive, u crashed into us before also :) I regret doing it tho.

LauZzZn

guys you should all calm down. it could be possible that it ist no ones fault because of the heavy netcode problems in krp. you slightly brake in front but it doesnt work good in the server and then you get stuck, the driver behind you hits you because he isnt able to react or something like this. in the end we are all just karters and want to train for races or race with each other so for future keep it clean and watch out how you drive ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport