• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:46:16 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KRP World Championship

Started by IceMan11, July 21, 2013, 11:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

Hi

I would like to start a championship just for fun and it would be really nice if we got a lot of people interested.  The championship will probably last about 15 to 20 races, more or less and I will also make sure that the races aren't on the same day as other leagues. The calendar of races will be posted soon but not the dates. More information will come soon ;)
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

johnny-alexander

:D  I'm looking forward to this. 

IceMan11

The class will be the mini 60. Tomorrow,  I will confirm with you guys the race calender. ;)
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

IceMan11

Here is the race calendar :D. It will be 11 races.

1. Goldenport
2. 7 Laghi
3. La Conca
4. Kerpen
5. Essay
6. Karting de Joigny
7. Villarcayo
8. Rye House
9. Kimbolton
10. Rock Island
11. Suzuka

If you are interested but are not happy with the calendar, please PM me and I will happily consider the problem. Also, the races will last 50% with a 20 minute qualifying session. Don't forget to PM me if you want to join and I will send you the server name and the password. I would love to have a ton of karts in this event and I would like to start soon. ;)

IceMan11

I'm also not sure if you guys want La Conca 1.1 or 3D? :-\

Jakob98

IceMan11

I am hoping to having the first race held on Thursday at 10am PST or 5pm GMT.

IceMan11

July 22, 2013, 07:52:15 PM #7 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 08:31:28 PM by IceMan11
I am now holding a Friendly Race before the Championship begins at Liedolshiem. All are welcome!!!
Completed.

IceMan11

The KRP World Championship Round 1 at Goldenport will be held on Wednesday 7/23/13 at 5PM GMT.

There is no password for the server and the server name will be KRPWC Round 1

Qualifying is 60 minutes and the race will be 50%

AIDS ARE ALLOWED.

nmpcs

I hope I can make it :)
Just one thing... what will be the points system?

IceMan11

1st= 10 Points
2nd= 6
3rd= 4
4th= 3
5th= 2
6th= 1

This system was from F1 a long time ago. If there is something wrong with it, let me know. ;)

nmpcs

I like that :)
I was thinking about that system too.
I always liked that (from the year 1991 to 2002) and the next one (from 2003 to 2009) which was 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1, but for the number of entry drivers I think the one you said is better ;)

IceMan11

Then I will stick with that ;)

prostix

what is the hours for the first race in France ?

alphafloor

For french timeline (and most of european countries), it is 19:00 local time.