• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:35:31 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

KRP World Championship

Started by IceMan11, July 21, 2013, 11:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

Quote from: alphafloor on July 24, 2013, 03:56:11 PM
For french timeline (and most of european countries), it is 19:00 local time.

My time zone is GMT-7. So it would be 18:00 if you were in GMT+1.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

IceMan11

10 minutes till the first race!!! :D :D :D
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

IceMan11

nmpcs

yeah.
26mins left on the qualify :)

alphafloor

Sorry guys, I was so looking forward to race but their was a power cut in my building, gutted!!

How did the race go ?

nmpcs

Iceman had some probems with his computer.
I think it will be reschedulled for tomorrow....
Qualify went ok. many good times, but then the server froze....

IceMan11

The race will either be postponed to Friday or Monday. If you don't see the server on Friday at 5PM GMT, then the race will probably be held on Monday... The computer problem was my fault, I made a dumb mistake. It should be fixed. Yesterday, we had 7 total karts and it was fun. :)

Saturday is when I will be in Clova's race for money.

IceMan11

July 26, 2013, 06:19:32 PM #23 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:58:03 PM by IceMan11
Server will be on TODAY!!!

IceMan11

SERVER IS ON NOW!!! Qualifying will be shortened to 45 minutes instead of 60.

IceMan11

Round 1 of the KRP World Championship saw Alpha Floor take the win as IceMan (me) and elgypsy got stuck in the dirt of track. Below is the qualifying results, race results, and fastest lap. So here are the standings.

1. AlphaFloor - 10 Points
2. IceMan - 6 Points
3. Elgypsy - 4 Points

The next race will be held at 7 Laghi. The day the race will occur will be posted once confirmed.

nmpcs

July 27, 2013, 01:14:46 AM #26 Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 03:32:07 PM by nmpcs
damn... missed it :(
that's fine, I'll try the next one.
This track is very good, the only problem I see is the dirt..... People get stuck on it too easily and it's almost impossible to get back on track

IceMan11

It IS impossible. Well, now I know. Its still a GREAT track.

nmpcs

Yeah, it's an awesome track. I love those little bumps in some corners :)

I manage to get out of the dirt some times, but it's a hard job to do it....

Andreas.L

When will be the next round??
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥