• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:26:39 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

KRP World Championship

Started by IceMan11, July 21, 2013, 11:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas.L

We can race now I now 3 pepole + me that can race now
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

IceMan11

I don't think I will be able to hold the race today. :( Maybe tomorrow.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

IceMan11

ROUND 7 AT RYE HOUSE AT 5:30 PM GMT.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

IceMan11

Yep. It could be 5 minutes sooner.

IceMan11

IceMan11

September 01, 2013, 08:31:58 PM #81 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:40:07 PM by IceMan11
Today, 4 drivers finished the race as Kevin Thor beat Emil S, Andreas Lundin, and I to the line. Congrats to Kevin! 4 races to go, who will take the title???

1. IceMan11 - 39 Points
2. Emil S. - 32 Points
3. Elgypsy - 23 Points
4. Andreas Lundin - 18 Points
5. AlphaFloor - 10 Points
6. Max Sjolander - 10 Points
7. Kevin Thor - 10 Points
8. Corrie Hiatt - 6 Points
9. Alex Dahlberg - 3 Points
10. Ben Healey Smith - 2 Points
11. Noah - 2 Points

ROUND 8 IS TOMORROW AT 5:30 PM GMT!!! DON'T MISS IT!!!

thijmennabuurs

i'm new on this game but got a lot of racing exepriance.
if I show up tommorow am i then permmited to race?

IceMan11

Quote from: thijmennabuurs on September 01, 2013, 10:00:07 PM
i'm new on this game but got a lot of racing exepriance.
if I show up tommorow am i then permmited to race?
Yep. ;)

IceMan11

September 02, 2013, 06:04:37 PM #84 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:06:18 PM by IceMan11
Quote from: IceMan11 on September 01, 2013, 08:31:58 PM
ROUND 8 IS TOMORROW AT 5:30 PM GMT!!! DON'T MISS IT!!!

Make that 5 PM GMT if that's ok with you guys. The race will be at Kimbolton.

thijmennabuurs

what is the name of the server and the password?

IceMan11

The name of the server is KRPWC Round 8 and there is no password.

IceMan11

Round 8 at Kimbolton saw 7 drivers compete but one got ejected for multiple incidents and the other one left early. Emil S. took yet another victory ahead of Andreas Lundin and Kevin Thor. It says that Thor got 2nd but he admitted to cutting the track so he finished 3rd. Emil now steps up into 1st position with 3 races to go.

1. Emil S. - 42 Points
2. IceMan11 - 39 Points
3. Andreas Lundin - 24 Points
4. Elgypsy - 23 Points
5. Kevin Thor - 14 Points
6. AlphaFloor - 10 Points
7. Max Sjolander - 10 Points
8. Corrie Hiatt - 6 Points
9. Alex Dahlberg - 3 Points
10. Ben Healey Smith - 2 Points
11. Noah - 2 Points

The last screenshot is me when there was a huge incident at the start. My left front got a big hit ;D ;D It was restarted.

ROUND 9 WILL BE ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7 AT 5:30PM GMT AT CIUDAD EVITA. I hope that there will be no bug at the start like some of you mentioned.

Emil114

IceMan11

September 07, 2013, 07:31:20 PM #89 Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:37:36 PM by IceMan11
Let the race start between 6 and 6:15 PM GMT. ;)