• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:55:01 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KRP World Championship

Started by IceMan11, July 21, 2013, 11:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

ROUND 5 AT KARTING DE JOIGNY WILL BE HELD TOMORROW, AUGUST 5 AT 4:30 PM GMT. SEE YOU THERE!!!

P.S. After the race on Tuesday, I will only be able to do races on the weekends due to school starting on Wednesday August 7. :'( :'( :'(
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Andreas.L

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on August 05, 2013, 07:34:40 PM
A nose-to-tail finish for the 639 Kosmic of A. Lundin and the 42 Birel of Birel-Rotax 42. With Corrie on pole, and Lundin off-pole, it was quite the race, and after an altercation on the second lap, Lundin recovered brilliantly and was able to make a great pass on the inside of the front straight and retained the lead up until the checkered flag. Great race by everybody!

Great race man just great.
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

RMaloney56

I would like to join the leauge. Do i just join the sever? Also now its on saturdays and sunday?

IceMan11

Yes Maloney, just join the server. But I'm not sure if the races from now be on Saturdays and Sundays or just Saturdays. I will let you guys know when each race will be held. ;)
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Andreas.L

Quote from: IceMan11 on August 06, 2013, 04:54:50 PM
Yes Maloney, just join the server. But I'm not sure if the races from now be on Saturdays and Sundays or just Saturdays. I will let you guys know when each race will be held. ;)

I cant join if it´s on saturday or sunday becouse I have races evry weekend in 2 month from now.........

-Ayrton Senna ♥

IceMan11

IceMan11

Round 5 saw Emil S. take an easy win, winning by 2 laps as Andreas Lundin, elgypsy, and Alex Dahlberg all ended up retiring and leaving early.

1. IceMan11 - 30 Points
2. Emil S. - 26 Points
3. Elgypsy - 19 Points
4. Andreas Lundin - 14 Points
5. AlphaFloor - 10 Points
6. Corrie Hiatt - 6 Points
7. Alex Dahlberg - 3 Points
7. Ben Healey Smith - 2 Points

After this, races can only be held on the weekends since school for me starts tomorrow.

IceMan11

Round 6 at Villarcayo I am hoping will be on Saturday the 10th at 5:30 PM GMT. Keep checking the servers and the forum to see if it will be on this time. Either earlier, or later. As usual, once the server is posted, I will let you guys know.

Take care. ;)

IceMan11

IceMan11

Round 6 at Villarcayo saw 3 drivers compete, IceMan, elgypsy, and Max Sjolander. Max took the win as elgypsy and I made mistakes.

1. IceMan11 - 36 Points
2. Emil S. - 26 Points
3. Elgypsy - 23 Points
4. Andreas Lundin - 14 Points
5. AlphaFloor - 10 Points
6. Max Sjolander - 10 Points
7. Corrie Hiatt - 6 Points
8. Alex Dahlberg - 3 Points
9. Ben Healey Smith - 2 Points

IceMan11

Here is the rest of the calendar.

7. Rye House
8. Kimbolton
9. Ciudad Evita (if there is no bug)
10. Rock Island
11. Suzuka

If Ciudad Evita has the bug you guys mentioned, then in its spot will be Dallas.

IceMan11

Round 7 I am thinking will be today 5:30 PM GMT. If you don't see the server up at that time, it probably won't occur till 2 weeks after that.

IceMan11

Andreas.L

-Ayrton Senna ♥

IceMan11

Server was on, no one showed up. :'( It will be postponed till August 31.