• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:04:04 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

CONTROLS

Started by minimax66, March 12, 2011, 06:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minimax66

HI ...
JUST DOWN LOADED THE BETA2 VERSION

Its the demo version ... am i right in saying that you cant change from keyborad controls to g25 steering wheel untill you purchess the code ...

we also have race on and rFactor ... and want to try this for my boy as he races minimax

thanks

Stark

Of course you can use the G25. Start with calibration otherwise it wont work.
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

minimax66

cheers ... got it sorted ....... my son  says this is really good .... cos its a wet track he is having to really treat it like a kart....

will you be given different weather options when you purchess ??

when are races online done and how do you enter them  ??

Stark

March 12, 2011, 09:45:02 PM #3 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:47:55 PM by Stark
No problem. You can choose between "realistic" and adjustable weather. You can adjust wind strenght, wind speed, wind direction, sunny, rainy, air temperatur and so on. But I think thats possible in the demo aswell. If you buy a license, you get a code that you use the first time you start the game. You also get a KF3 and a KZ1 shifter kart. To join online races you simply press "Race" in the menu, and then press "World". I havent really tried online racing yet. The servers still have a pretty high ping. This depends on where you live and your internet connection.   
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio