• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

TOP Priority thing that should get fixed for the next Beta or Build

Started by jd88x89, July 03, 2013, 05:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdg1997

Quote from: jd88x89 on July 05, 2013, 10:31:58 PM
Quote from: IceMan11 on July 05, 2013, 10:18:22 PM
Quote from: fdg1997 on July 05, 2013, 09:22:15 PM
Quote from: nmpcs on July 05, 2013, 02:21:06 PM
I like that idea, fdg1997.
The only thing that could happen is if someone started to play with his position every lap and so the restart would be "permanent".
For that I think the faulty driver should get a warning and if he keeps on the wrong position in the next lap, he should be DQ'd

Another thing... I think the light should go green for everyone right after the leader goes through the yellow line, instead of making everyone pass that line to start full throttle

Yeah,I think of it after i post that,but when i was going to edit thye post(now) i saw your and IceMan11 posts so dont edit it,i definitely agree with both of you guys,and i think that puting our ideas together make the "Perfect Idea" in my point of view... =D

With the "Perfect Idea" KRP would be even MORE awesome!!! ;D :D
Not to mention the net code fixes
Yes,for sure,sadly i think that the netcode problem will be one of the hardests(and will be done closer to the final release) things for the Sim,so the "Perfect Idea" is "more accessible" than NETCode problems fixed...

IceMan11

Quote from: fdg1997 on July 05, 2013, 11:20:53 PM
Quote from: jd88x89 on July 05, 2013, 10:31:58 PM
Quote from: IceMan11 on July 05, 2013, 10:18:22 PM
Quote from: fdg1997 on July 05, 2013, 09:22:15 PM
Quote from: nmpcs on July 05, 2013, 02:21:06 PM
I like that idea, fdg1997.
The only thing that could happen is if someone started to play with his position every lap and so the restart would be "permanent".
For that I think the faulty driver should get a warning and if he keeps on the wrong position in the next lap, he should be DQ'd

Another thing... I think the light should go green for everyone right after the leader goes through the yellow line, instead of making everyone pass that line to start full throttle

Yeah,I think of it after i post that,but when i was going to edit thye post(now) i saw your and IceMan11 posts so dont edit it,i definitely agree with both of you guys,and i think that puting our ideas together make the "Perfect Idea" in my point of view... =D

With the "Perfect Idea" KRP would be even MORE awesome!!! ;D :D
Not to mention the net code fixes
Yes,for sure,sadly i think that the netcode problem will be one of the hardests(and will be done closer to the final release) things for the Sim,so the "Perfect Idea" is "more accessible" than NETCode problems fixed...

True
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Ryan Harris