• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:33:10 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Long Island Karting Association track @ the Nassau Vet. Mem. Coliseum WIP

Started by jd88x89, July 01, 2013, 07:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jd88x89

Hey guys. I've started working on this track mainly because its my first track and there is not a lot to the track. So if anyone has an opinion, help or suggestions will be gladly appreciated.  8)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgLgNhoNkH8

IceMan11

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

malny

looking and reading in the forum you will find information on everything!  ;) and there is always people ready to help you! good job ;D

jd88x89

Ok, right now, im having trouble exporting it through 3ds max. 2nd, im having trouble having the grass texture (parking lot texture) show up on the course. any help?

LauZzZn

whats your problem while exporting? whats the problem with the texture? please a bit more detail about the problem ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

jd88x89

Quote from: LauZzZn on July 01, 2013, 10:14:50 PM
whats your problem while exporting? whats the problem with the texture? please a bit more detail about the problem ;)
Ill try and find out about the exporting, but when i try to texture the grass as the parking lot, the parking lot texture doesnt show up. (look @ pic #2, the gray is suppose to be the texture)

malny

:o

I still don't understand, when you don't see the texture?

EDF Export Log, gives you some error?

jd88x89

Quote from: malny on July 02, 2013, 12:12:45 AM
:o

I still don't understand, when you don't see the texture?

EDF Export Log, gives you some error?
Yes the EDF is the problem. I cant figure out where to export it to as well. (the gray in the texture is not the color that i want. When i try to lay down the other texture i want it wont show up)

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

jd88x89

Just need to find some tutorials on 3d modeling and how to put them in on here. Any suggestions on where and what to look at?

malny

y0utube ... ;) Search for: rfact0r 3ds max. something you can learn!