• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:09:59 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Bug at PF International

Started by IceMan11, June 18, 2013, 08:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

Today, me and my friend nmpcs were doing a race at PF International. I was on pole and nmpcs was 2nd. As we cross the bridge during the rolling start, nmpcs gets disqualified for speeding even though he was driving a speed of about 48 kph and kept a distance of less then 20 meters from my kart. We kept trying over and over but we kept getting the same problem at the same location. Then we restarted qualifying, let nmpcs do a lap so that he would start on pole then restarted the race. Then at that SAME location at the bridge, I got a disqualified for speeding even though I was 3 meters behind nmpcs and was driving at a speed of 50 kph. Can someone please help??? This is an amazing track and it would be a shame if we couldn't race here. :(
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

nmpcs

yeah, it's a shame that track is unraceable.
when we arrive at the bridge, the distance keeps changing from -50m to 50m until we get DQ'd. :(

maxrod

When I get some time I will have a look at it.

LauZzZn

the problem ist the tunnel on the track i got the same problem on lidköping. piboso has to fix the in tracked/krp
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

maxrod

Yes it may be because it cross over the track which means I will not be-able to fix it.

LauZzZn

yes i tried several methods on lidköping but nothing works. its just a bug that piboso has to fix ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

nmpcs

A fix from PiBoSo would be awesome, and if it would fix both problems with PFI and Lidkoping, even better :)
Looking forward to it

IceMan11

It dosen't quite make sense since when we cross a bridge, you go at the same speed as when you are BELOW the bridge. ??? Maybe it will be fixed! :D
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

James Beer

Quote from: IceMan11 on June 19, 2013, 05:33:52 PM
It dosen't quite make sense since when we cross a bridge, you go at the same speed as when you are BELOW the bridge. ??? Maybe it will be fixed! :D

the problem is the track thinks you are overtaking the leader, so basically it thinks you are 1 lap ahead, this is why you get done for speeding

IceMan11

Ah. Finally, its starting to make sense. :P

nmpcs

Yeah, it really needs a fix because this is limiting the track creation.

IceMan11

I wonder if anyone has raced at Amsterdam Indoor. It has a bridge. I wonder if it had the same problem.

rhysterry26

Amsterdam Indoor does also have this bug, nearly didn't affect us once though when going over a particular point on the bridge... Not sure if that was just random or there is actually a particular spot where you can bypass the bug if that makes sense

IceMan11

At PF, I tried going to another place on the track but the same problem came up. Guess you can't bypass it unless the editor can fix it. :-\

IceMan11

Quote from: maxrod on June 19, 2013, 11:42:54 AM
When I get some time I will have a look at it.

Let me know when you have taken a look at it and hopefully, fixed it. :)