• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:00:08 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Birel 2011-2012 Mini60 paint

Started by Kevin10, June 16, 2013, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin10

June 16, 2013, 09:00:27 PM Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:04:03 PM by Kevin10
Hi this is my first paint ive ever made. I had nothing to do and i thought i'd give it a try. Hope you like it since i put alot of hours into this! Enjoy! PM me for tips or private skins u want me to make i might give it a shot! Please write ur thoughts about it. I know its not perfect but its my first paint.

Credit:
Suit: Lauzzzen
Steeringwheel: Birel-Rotax 42

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?189b15punx7wwcb

Emil114

Birel-Rotax 42

Good work! Just a little bit of advice, turn off the yellow number plate when making the skin, because it will lead to awkward transitions from one color(your numberplate) to the color on the template. GREAT work for your first paint!

Birel-Rotax 42

Also, provide credit where credit is due: LauZzZn made the suit, and I made the steering wheel and chassis, after close looks at your work. Just pointing that out, because it is always nice give credit to the people who have made things that you have not.  ;D ;D Just trying to help

Kevin10

Thanks for the tip, i will keep that in mind for my next paint! Thanks for the helpful feedback.

Birel-Rotax 42

Sure, always good to see new modders that have good content! Just remember that if the work isn't yours, just make sure that others know who made it.

Kevin10

Yea true hehe, i took the suit from lauzzzen, i made some chassi parts by myself and i think the steeringwheel is from your paint, sorry for not asking but i guess it was ok? I like your 2013 paint it looks very good but i'm not a gr8 fan of the 2013 design, hehe. ;)

Birel-Rotax 42

As long as you ask and/or give credit (always give credit), you are set. I really think that with a little bit of refining, you will be making some quality work. I'm fine with you taking some of the stuff I make (I feel good that people want to steal my stuff  :P :P hehe) but it's really good to have a good reputation with a community.

Kevin10

Ok from now on i will always give credit from start, hehe im abit new thanks for all the help its really apricieted! :) :)

Birel-Rotax 42

Andreas.L

June 17, 2013, 01:44:11 AM #10 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:54:46 PM by Andreas.L
+1 nice ;D ;D ;D

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

Kevin10

Well i Will keep all your tips in mind when i do My next paint which i think Will be RK :)
Can i add u on Skype or something? :) Always good to have someone with a Little more experience on paints then myself to ask for tips etc

Birel-Rotax 42

Hey Kevin, I'm doing the RK right now!! If you want, add me on skype, I think my name is Corrie Alexander Hiatt, but I'll verify when I get back to my gaming computer. I plan to release the RK for full size karts by next Wednesday, and on the Mini by Friday of next week. If you want, you can do the suit, go for it, because the skin is nearly 85% finished, with only a floor pan and fuel tank skin. We could release it as a modding team, as it is nearly done, with the exception of the suit. Let me know, and PM me, cause this thread is getting clogged up with my posts :P ;D

Kevin10

Hehe okey ill add u by tomorrow then, sure i'll give The suit a shot!

Alex10