• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:16:01 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

No wheel support at all, possible refund?

Started by JANeto, June 09, 2013, 05:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JANeto

There's no point to have a karting simulator with this sort of "FFB" (actually, there's feedback but it's truly broken). Thrustmaster T500RS here, its in-game working is so horrible that doesn't allow me to drive.

1. The wheel turns crazy when I drive on a kerb.
2. Center missing whatever settings I set in game or in wheel configuration program.
3. Nonsense reactions during cornering whatever settings I set.
4. Steering wheel pending to right or left randomly.

And more "effects" that I have no words to describe. I've got some experience with racing simulator configuration and so far I could manage most of issues with controls but this one is not manageable.

Is it possible to refund? I trust this software since it's a ISI engine physics, but I'm sorry to say, it's undriveable. I got a number of simulator installed on my computer and T500rs works perfectly in all of them, by the way.

PiBoSo

June 09, 2013, 05:43:40 PM #1 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:46:08 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: JANeto on June 09, 2013, 05:19:38 PM
There's no point to have a karting simulator with this sort of "FFB" (actually, there's feedback but it's truly broken). Thrustmaster T500RS here, its in-game working is so horrible that doesn't allow me to drive.

1. The wheel turns crazy when I drive on a kerb.
2. Center missing whatever settings I set in game or in wheel configuration program.
3. Nonsense reactions during cornering whatever settings I set.
4. Steering wheel pending to right or left randomly.

And more "effects" that I have no words to describe. I've got some experience with racing simulator configuration and so far I could manage most of issues with controls but this one is not manageable.

Is it possible to refund? I trust this software since it's a ISI engine physics, but I'm sorry to say, it's undriveable. I got a number of simulator installed on my computer and T500rs works perfectly in all of them, by the way.

Which firmware / driver version are you using?
Is the wheel connected when you boot the PC, or do you connect it later?

Kart Racing Pro uses a scratch-made physics engine.

brillo76

I confirm...with the last driver t500rs doesn't work.
If you install 2012 driver t500rs works good in krp

Kimzu97

July 06, 2013, 12:17:58 AM #3 Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:02:37 PM by Kimzu97
Has anyone got T500 working with the 2013_TTRS_1 driver? I'm frustrated as I can't play the game... :(

This is from the 2013_TTRS_1 changelog:
- Resolved a problem of residual Force Feedback effects in some PC games.
Could this maybe cause the FFB to not work in KRP?
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

rally4life

does any one know how to enable the force feedback when the game wont let me click enable?

im using a fanatec steering wheel

PiBoSo

Quote from: rally4life on September 11, 2013, 10:29:33 PM
does any one know how to enable the force feedback when the game wont let me click enable?

im using a fanatec steering wheel

What model of Fanatec steering wheel?

rally4life

its the clubsport wheel, also everytime i go on track i have to re-calibrate it in the settings

PiBoSo

Quote from: rally4life on September 19, 2013, 04:05:48 AM
its the clubsport wheel, also everytime i go on track i have to re-calibrate it in the settings

Is there anyone else with a Fanatec wheel with the same problem?

laraarsa

rally4life

does anyone know how to update the firmware and drivers for the fanatec clubsport wheel ?

Kimzu97

October 13, 2013, 03:53:47 PM #10 Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 03:55:47 PM by Kimzu97
Thrustmaster has just released a new driver version (2013_TTRS_2) for the T500RS with improved Force Feedback. Could someone please report does the Force Feedback work correctly in KRP now?
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel