• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:31:41 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

MegaKart MX

Started by Adriano Augusto, April 30, 2013, 02:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriano Augusto

April 30, 2013, 02:13:33 AM Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:08:58 AM by Adriano Augusto
Mega Kart - Brazilian kart 2013 model

download link:
http://www.filedropper.com/mx_1
http://www.mediafire.com/?1potjxzpl7c7dl7

fdg1997

NAO ACREDITO CARA!!!! =D QUERIA TANTO O MX!!!! Valeuu mesmo,belo trabalho *-*

nmpcs

Quote from: fdg1997 on April 30, 2013, 03:53:40 AM
NAO ACREDITO CARA!!!! =D QUERIA TANTO O MX!!!! Valeuu mesmo,belo trabalho *-*
ahahahahah. muito bom mesmo xD
Bom trabalho, Adriano.

Dan Buck

great work man! ;)
now we need the suit! :D

parabéns pelo trabalho
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Adriano Augusto

Obrigado, pessoal. faltam vários detalhes, mas devo terminar em breve, aí disponibilizo para download.
Thank you guys. this paint need some details yet, but i believe that i will finish in a few days, when i will make it available to download.
:)

J. Junior

Boa Adriano..

Excelente trabalho como sempre...

Que tal depois o Techspeed 2?  ;D ;D ;D

Abraços...

Adriano Augusto

Opa, Junior, já está na fila.
O techspeed 2 e o novo design do kart mini :D

Dan Buck

Quote from: Adriano Augusto on April 30, 2013, 07:12:16 PM
Opa, Junior, já está na fila.
... o novo design do kart mini :D

era o que eu ia pedir!

seria interessante mantermos tudo em inglês, já que estamos em fórum 'aberto'! ;)

--

it would be interesting for us to keep the conversation in English so everyone can understand what we are saying! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Adriano Augusto

no problem, Dan, let's continue in english.
I want to finish the 2 layouts for Mega Kart MX (the layout above and the other layout, white, blue and red), and after this, i wanna make techspeed 2 (2 layouts too) and new kartmini 2013 design.
;)

J. Junior

Great job

I'll download and see how it looks.

Now I'll be awaiting the Techspeed 2, which is my real chassis

Dan Buck

outstanding job!! downloading NOW

Dan Buck

some tips...

- always keep the op updated (op = original post, aquele post lá em cima, o primeiro)!!
- try to upload your painting to mediafire or any other host that doesn't need you to sign up. this one you have uploaded is asking me to create an account so i'm able to download! no one will download your painting this way! ;)

Adriano Augusto

May 01, 2013, 05:27:20 PM #12 Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:07:41 AM by Adriano Augusto
tahnk you for tips, Dan.
I will upload for other place, and will actualize the first post.
:)

-------------------------------------------------

EDIT: first post actualized with new link

McBidouille

Good job Adriano. Really nice and clean. ;)

fdg1997

Adriano,i have a "bug report",when selecting the paint there is no name to select it... the same happend on the TechSpeed one...