• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:44:50 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

wrecking drivers

Started by nmpcs, April 26, 2013, 08:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmpcs

April 26, 2013, 08:18:00 PM Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:27:46 PM by nmpcs
During the day I entered some races which had the same 3 guys wrecking people.
Be careful of TSM21, azra_28 and sthompson92....
they started to ram people, going the wrong way to try to hit other drivers, hitting people in their pit respawn places and they even stopped side by side at the finish line so we can't pass without crashing.
The last race I was in, we were 10 drivers at Essay... I remember some of the drivers there (they can confirm it too). McBidoulle, Interpid James, AlphaFloor, Jen Arrow, etc.
One of those 3 guys took 4th place in the grid (I believe was TSM21) and when we were beginning the pre-final he started ramming me from behind until I let him pass, then he rammed Intrepid James which broke an axle and when the race began he rammed both McBidoulle and Intrepid James again.
During the race they began with wrong way driving again, etc.
I was the only survivor of the 10 man race (with my kart all broken up) and in the end of all I didn't get any credit for the win due to beiing the single finisher....
So if anybody see one of those guys online, trust me, you need to get'em banned ASAP. You just can't race like that..... :(

tsm21

Sorry mate we were all just having abit of fun and thought u would of liked to join in and i promise it wont happen again and in that session last night my game was super laggy and i could only see 4 people and so could my 2 friends so we thought we were doing everything  right but it turned out we were inside people. We are extremely sorry and if you delete this we promise in wont happen again
On behalf of azra and sthompson
Sorry again  :(

tsm21

we have also tried to host our own sessions so that we don't annoy anyone but every time we seem to host on our friends cant join and there is no ping so do you know how we could fix that so this doesn't happen again ?

JamieP

Quote from: tsm21 on April 27, 2013, 07:48:51 AM
we have also tried to host our own sessions so that we don't annoy anyone but every time we seem to host on our friends cant join and there is no ping so do you know how we could fix that so this doesn't happen again ?

Open the firewall ports on the computer and router that is serving the game. The ports required have been covered several times in the forum. Good luck and do not try the biff and barge on my servers. I have no issue banning drivers for those actions

tsm21

thank you so much and it wont happen again don't worry :)

Cory_Hayes

HEY! JAMIE! BRO!!!!!!!!!!!

nmpcs

Today I played again with TSM21, azra_28 and sthompson92.
It seems like the good behaviour is showing. I hope it keeps that way.

This goes to you 3.... it was a pity the bad behaviour yesterday, because you are good and fast drivers.
I'm sure we could all have nice, clean and tight races if you just lay off those stupid things and start focusing in the real racing.

C U in the track again......... for good racing I mean............

tsm21

it was fairly hard to race with you because your ping was 650 but we shall try our best

nmpcs

Yes, I had some trouble with high ping.... I don't know why.
Even laps weren't counting at the right time.
The lap was counting when I already made about 5.
Maybe the server was too distant, I don't know...

Robby_21

Hahahahahaha... woeewww tom! :3
Records: xXRobby707Xx - Forum & Game: Robby_21