• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:13:04 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Sarno WIP

Started by LauZzZn, April 25, 2013, 11:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil114

David Waters

I don't blame you buddy.

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

David Waters

Quote from: DRkarter97 on February 06, 2014, 08:37:09 PM
david is saying he doesn't blame you lauZzZn he understands why you won't make mods for this awful "community"
Exactly.

If you spend so much of your own time creating a track why should you release it for free? In the real world, 3d modelling pays extremely well. £50 an hour or more in some cases, especially with 3DSMax. There are a lot of amateurs out there who release stuff for free and good on them. But there are also a lot of very skilled people out there who create high quality content, and why should they feel obliged to release stuff on the whim of the community who gives back nothing in return?

Marco Dakic

Quote from: David Waters on February 06, 2014, 08:52:48 PM
david is saying he doesn't blame you lauZzZn he understands why you won't make mods for this awful "community"
Exactly.

If you spend so much of your own time creating a track why should you release it for free? In the real world, 3d modelling pays extremely well. £50 an hour or more in some cases, especially with 3DSMax. There are a lot of amateurs out there who release stuff for free and good on them. But there are also a lot of very skilled people out there who create high quality content, and why should they feel obliged to release stuff on the whim of the community who gives back nothing in return?

+1 he tells exactrlly that why i have stopped my Nola track ... in any case i can understand lauZzZn
3D Modeling :D

Braden Eves

Quote from: Marco Dakic on February 12, 2014, 04:37:03 PM
Quote from: David Waters on February 06, 2014, 08:52:48 PM
Exactly.

+1 he tells exactrlly that why i have stopped my Nola track ... in any case i can understand lauZzZn

I understand 100 % your reasoning, but for a game that you flip on curbs, it just isnt reasonable for someone to start charging money for a track, especially because leagues like SKWC cant run it because nobody will show up.

rigo77

February 13, 2014, 08:15:29 AM #81 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:21:28 AM by rigo77
 :-[ so sad that this is even happening.

maxrod

The problem is I don't think that a lot of people understand the work that is involved in making a track, If a person wants to charge money it is up to that person it has nothing to do with the quality of the game it is the time and work that a person has to put into it, it is easy to say that a person should not charge when you don't have to do anything.

VELOCIPEDE

please, i need sarno for my son   :'( :'(

sam19

now that your back, will there be any updates with the circuits you have started?

please say yes :)

sam

LauZzZn

Quote from: sam19 on March 17, 2014, 05:49:43 AM
now that your back, will there be any updates with the circuits you have started?

please say yes :)

sam

maybe, not sure yet
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

LauZzZn

You guys just don't learn it.
All projects aborted
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

LauZzZn

March 30, 2014, 01:11:07 PM #87 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:53:27 PM by LauZzZn
Quote from: LauZzZn on March 30, 2014, 12:34:30 PM
You guys just don't learn it.
All projects aborted

I wanted to release a beta soon, but with all the things happening now, i wont release anything
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

ALEale

what's happened LauZzZn? ;)

VELOCIPEDE

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss  :-* :-* :-* :-*  ;D ;D ;D
my son have a race on Sarno at 21 june: your track will be ready for this date?
many many thanks