• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:26:10 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

"Holes" off the track

Started by IceMan11, April 16, 2013, 01:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

Some tracks seem to have gaping "holes" off the track in which when you are in the hole, you seem to just "float" up and down. When I was driving at Lauta, I lost control and slid off track to see this gaping hole and went in there. There is also a 2nd hole off the track too. Is it just the maker of the track who does this?

???
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

EVO

These are unofficial tracks that incomplete.  Usually beta versions. They lack barrrierd to prevent this from happening or sufficient testing
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

nmpcs

Yeah, there are some unofficial tracks with problems.

These are the ones I stoped playing because of that:

Amay: The track surface is bumpy and has some of your holes :)
MalmoMotosportsArena aka Lockarp: the same as Amay
Amsterdam Indoor: Has some major FPS drops in certain places

IceMan11

At one  corner at theres a big hole right off the track at amay and I thought it was supposed to be elevated.

???
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

nmpcs

It's a shame... those tracks are awesome, especially MalmoMotorsportsArena.
Still we have plenty of very good tracks.
I love La Conca, ES Course, Kerpen, Xplex, Amsterdam outdoor, Warden Law, Ellough, Dallas, Red Lodge, and there are many more.
One track that I like too is Dijon, although it has a flashing bug in the pits. Still very raceable :)

IceMan11

I really like the neva ring as well as kerpen, and goldenport. They are quite nice. I should check out Malmo.