• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Wheel rotates in the opposite direction. Logitech G27, win7 64.

Started by Exelay, April 06, 2013, 01:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exelay

Wheel rotates in the opposite direction. Logitech G27, win7 64.
KRP8beta, setup from scratch. Some of the previous versions worked fine.

Please help solve the problem!

IceMan11

Hi man

Go to your settings and you should see the wheel settings as well as throttle and brake.  Click on the steering setting and a pop up window will appear telling you to steer left. Steer your wheel left and the pop up will disappear.
That is all you have to do.

;)
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Exelay

Thank you! I was not paying attention and did not read the text of the dialog :)

IceMan11

If you need to change the steering sensitivity,  make the deadzone 10 and the linearity at 0.

:)
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

brillo76

I have trusthmaster t500rs and today I have updated the driver and the firmware (v41).
dumper and autocenter are off but I can't use the whell because when I start the game ffb became crazy.
With the v40 firmware no proplem to play the simulator but I don't where I can download the driver+firmware
It's possible to fix the game?
With other simulator (assetto corsa) no problem to play
Please piboso help me.
Thank you so much.

JANeto

I'm still with v40 firmware and the FFB is broken. Impossible to cornering or even run on straight line. Tried everything.

Quote from: brillo76 on May 08, 2013, 11:45:53 PM
I have trusthmaster t500rs and today I have updated the driver and the firmware (v41).
dumper and autocenter are off but I can't use the whell because when I start the game ffb became crazy.
With the v40 firmware no proplem to play the simulator but I don't where I can download the driver+firmware
Please piboso help me.
Thank you so much.

PiBoSo

Quote from: JANeto on June 09, 2013, 05:27:58 PM
I'm still with v40 firmware and the FFB is broken. Impossible to cornering or even run on straight line. Tried everything.

Quote from: brillo76 on May 08, 2013, 11:45:53 PM
Please piboso help me.
Thank you so much.

Do you start the PC with the wheel connected, or do you connect it later?

brillo76

I start the pc with the wheel connected.
I'm pretty sure that the problem is the new Thrustmaster driver.
With the old one (2012 DRIVER) KRP works wery well.

PiBoSo

Quote from: brillo76 on June 10, 2013, 11:32:53 AM
I start the pc with the wheel connected.
I'm pretty sure that the problem is the new Thrustmaster driver.
With the old one (2012 DRIVER) KRP works wery well.

How many FPS do you have on track, on average? ( CTRL+F to show / hide FPS ).