• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:23:08 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Steering with xbox controller so sensitive?! help

Started by woodsmx28, March 30, 2013, 05:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsmx28

Just downloaded the demo and connected up my xbox 360 controller, and it is literally impossible to play with the controller the steering is all over the place even with my finger resting on the analog stick it starts steering from side to side! I guess its something you have to set up. if anyone can help me out would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

maxrod

It take some to use a xbox controller I only use it to test my tracks the best and only way is to use a wheel.

PiBoSo

Quote from: woodsmx28 on March 30, 2013, 05:33:55 PM
Just downloaded the demo and connected up my xbox 360 controller, and it is literally impossible to play with the controller the steering is all over the place even with my finger resting on the analog stick it starts steering from side to side! I guess its something you have to set up. if anyone can help me out would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Please try the following in Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Input -> Advanced -> Steer:
Deadzone: 10
Linearity : 0
Smooth: Enabled, 100, 100

PiBoSo

Also please note that, if you are using an Xbox controller, the XInput plugin can be useful: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2222.0