• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:48:28 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

the use of the Air Choke!

Started by ParkourAsh_CM, March 27, 2013, 08:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParkourAsh_CM

ive never raced high powered karts so i dont kno why and how to use them plz help :D thanks

GhostriderPl

March 27, 2013, 08:49:17 PM #1 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 08:56:49 PM by GhostriderPl
In game u use it only on the F100....And you do this because the engine is very high performance and without a clutch, so when you brake and the tires stand still then the engine also do this.....And when you go from 20000rpm to 0rpm in less than 1/100 of a second then the Engine Heat Up immediatly and the Oil Film on the Cylinder can break down when its too hot....Thats why you choke (flush) the engine before this moment....

And you do this before the brake point on full trottle.....You must learn it.....to long before the brake point and you loose lot of speed, Too late then it doesnt work how it schould

I hope you understand what i write, my english isnt the best ;)  cant say all things like I want ;)

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

ParkourAsh_CM

ahhh thanks very much i was wondering y going down rye house start straight it stopped running lol guess i blew it up :P thanks for ya help friend.  ;D

oppolo

Quote from: ^^ SpOOnziLLa ^^ on March 27, 2013, 09:11:03 PM
ahhh thanks very much i was wondering y going down rye house start straight it stopped running lol guess i blew it up :P thanks for ya help friend.  ;D

with F100 stay under 20000 RPM, for not brake the engine easily you can also increase carb

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website