• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:57:04 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

*Update* 2012 Arrow X2 - New suit

Started by Matthew McLean, March 25, 2013, 11:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew McLean

March 25, 2013, 11:09:32 AM Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:11:06 AM by Matthew McLean
Have finally created the new suit for the Arrow X2. This file will fix the X2 'black kart' issue for the new beta and will add the new suit, just simply dowload and replace the previous file.
Hope you enjoy

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g74kilm2ntwblez/2012%20Arrow%20X2.pnt

Salentino

LIAM-36-AUS

March 26, 2013, 04:18:18 AM #2 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:24:33 PM by LIAM-36-AUS
Awesome work!!!!  ;D     EDIT:  do i have to replace the other X2 folder or can i leave that one and still have this one?   

Dan Buck

this one goes with what? CRG? sorry for noob question! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

nmpcs

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Praga91

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on March 26, 2013, 04:18:18 AM
Awesome work!!!!  ;D     EDIT:  do i have to replace the other X2 folder or can i leave that one and still have this one?   

You have to replace the file cause there was an issue with the sizing and it didnt seem to work with the new Beta so just replace the file ace (:
If Everything Seems Under Control. You Are Not Going Fast Enough! - Mario Andretti.

Live Life at Full Pace, Never Look Back. Love Driving for Praga!! <3

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Praga91 on March 27, 2013, 01:57:44 AM
Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on March 26, 2013, 04:18:18 AM

You have to replace the file cause there was an issue with the sizing and it didnt seem to work with the new Beta so just replace the file ace (:
but people are running the old one,  i don't think i can.    Im ina league and 3 of the players run the old X2.

Matthew McLean

Thanks guys

Liam, the old X2 does not work in Beta 8. Look on the Realism-Racing Facebook page and you'll see a photo of me crossing the line celebrating driving an all black kart, that was the issue. Just replace the old X2 file and your problem will be fixed.

Praga91

If Everything Seems Under Control. You Are Not Going Fast Enough! - Mario Andretti.

Praga91

Matthew McLean

Here is my real life custom helmet, put into Kart Racing Pro by Biscuit Designs

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2688.0