• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:32:29 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Rider Ejection if flipped?

Started by DjFIL, March 22, 2013, 06:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

In Europe you can get out your kart to carry it back to the track if you get fired off, but if the race is stopped due to a crash then the drivers involved who flipped or had a really bad accident are not allowed to continue. Although if you can get to your kart after flipping then you can continue like KZ2_Iceman97 said, but ussually there is a lot of damage to the kart so people cant.

Nathan Dunnett

Quote from: KZ2_Iceman97 on May 07, 2013, 07:16:21 AM
so if you run direct drive in Yamaha and of course KZ2, you can't get out and push start yourself to continue on, that is the most ridiculous rule i have ever heard of

Yeah. I don't really mind but then again I've never known any different. In the end usually if you have to get out of your kart before you get going again you've lost most chance of getting a good result anyway.

DjFIL

Hey PiBoSo... Any chance on seeing this?  You have it in GP Bikes.  Shouldn't be difficult to include in KRP.

LIAM 36 AUS

December 11, 2013, 11:06:38 PM #18 Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 11:09:34 PM by LIAM 36 AUS
I came up with this before and posted it on EVO's thread and some others(i think the Beta 7 thread) and started my own topic im pretty sure like this , it did'nt get even near the reply's this got :P lol  i don't care though. im not saying you stole "my" idea im just saying i did the same thing and it did'nt get close to the views and replys this got. :/