• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:43:57 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Engine Suggestion

Started by Cory_Hayes, January 09, 2013, 04:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

I reckon a x30 or a rotax would attract alot more people to this game...

DéDé

Quote from: Cory_bro on January 09, 2013, 04:12:43 PM
I think we should get a rotary :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfxtCJrEztY

I hope, PiBoso will make rotary for a new engine type. :) I really like rotaries.

Diddy4957

The idea with the latest beta is that people can develop their own engines, EVO is making the kt100 already

Bradley

I would like to see some 4 cycle clone motors 6.5 hp or 13.5 hp getting big in the USA anyway-  if we had a 6.5 engine I would model a yard kart for some (le-mons) type action :)

KZ2_Iceman97

May 03, 2013, 01:29:19 AM #19 Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 01:33:20 AM by KZ2_Iceman97
Engines that would be good to see are the norm KZ2, KZ1, KF1, KF2, KF3, Rotax as well as the Rotax junior engine for all them Rotax drivers, Yamaha KT100, 250cc single cylinder, possibly a JICA (Junior Intercontinental A), a twin with two reed air cooled engines either side (all that were karting in the 80's would remember some of these floating around), the moto engines they run in SKUSA and at supernats and the old F100 engine
Cameron Dance  • Marenello KZ2 driver • One of the youngest KZ2 drivers in NZ (16 years of age)
iceshard989 on YouTube • KZ2Iceman97 on Twitter • Cameron Scott Dance on Facebook

Cory_Hayes

yeah what about a kz10 super zirconium ultra lightweight factory special engine.barrel engineered from meteorite metal collected over 800 years by Nepalese monks in the baron landscape of the atarcama desert in south America.transported by Mexican mules to the state of the art steel foundry of glockenspeil in the Bavarian highlands of Germany were it is cast by gypsys into undoubtedly the finest kz10 barrel ever produced.after 0 gravity treatment performed by 61 revolutions around the moon the barrel is machined to tolerance by nasa.Then delivered to a log cabin in Sweden the engine is assembled by a team of highly skilled Amazonian midgets under the guidance of the illegitimate offspring of the stig.this engine comes with everything needed to let u win any meeting anywhere in the solar system, is fitted with an energy polarizer, and massaged in the loins of your choice of Indian guru before delivery.

nmpcs

Quote from: Cory_bro on May 04, 2013, 08:35:04 AM
yeah what about a kz10 super zirconium ultra lightweight factory special engine.barrel engineered from meteorite metal collected over 800 years by Nepalese monks in the baron landscape of the atarcama desert in south America.transported by Mexican mules to the state of the art steel foundry of glockenspeil in the Bavarian highlands of Germany were it is cast by gypsys into undoubtedly the finest kz10 barrel ever produced.after 0 gravity treatment performed by 61 revolutions around the moon the barrel is machined to tolerance by nasa.Then delivered to a log cabin in Sweden the engine is assembled by a team of highly skilled Amazonian midgets under the guidance of the illegitimate offspring of the stig.this engine comes with everything needed to let u win any meeting anywhere in the solar system, is fitted with an energy polarizer, and massaged in the loins of your choice of Indian guru before delivery.
damn bro.......... :o

Cory_Hayes

ahahaahahahah sounds good doesn't it :)

vancstar

Surely creating a realistic engine is fairly straight forward, it would be more difficult to get the sounds right than anything else I think.

nmpcs

yeah, I think that too. The sounds look quite hard

KZ2_Iceman97

Quote from: vancstar on May 24, 2013, 03:06:30 PM
Surely creating a realistic engine is fairly straight forward, it would be more difficult to get the sounds right than anything else I think
Quote from: nmpcs on May 24, 2013, 03:17:54 PM
yeah, I think that too. The sounds look quite hard
it isn't too hard to make the engine as all you need is a model to be able to create what it looks like but the hardest part of it all is the sound because you need every sound it makes at every single RPM from idling, hitting the rev limiter, slowing down, speeding up, starting, stopping, bogging etc and the only way to get all of that is to get it through someone driving a kart with that engine on doing all of that while the sound is being recorded, i won't go on as it gets way too technical from there
Cameron Dance  • Marenello KZ2 driver • One of the youngest KZ2 drivers in NZ (16 years of age)
iceshard989 on YouTube • KZ2Iceman97 on Twitter • Cameron Scott Dance on Facebook