• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:15:39 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Engine Suggestion

Started by Cory_Hayes, January 09, 2013, 04:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

LauZzZn

i would prefer x30(junior and senior but its a bit like kf3/kf1) or wankel would be cool.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

James Beer

i would like a rotax obviously  :P but i think a 125 iame sudam would be cool but they are only in south america its basically a x30 without the TaG

Cory_Hayes

KF1 KF3 KZ1 F100 all look basically the same :/ a rotax would be awesome....  aslong as there is a new engine sound....

Kimzu97

Yes it would be nice to have a rotary but is it quite close to KF1 on performance?

Even though I'm a Rotax driver, I think we don't need a Rotax to the game as we have KF3 already which is quite similar to Rotax. Same thing with the Iame too.
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Cory_Hayes

Really....I think everyone would be happier with what we have now if maybe they re-recorded the sounds...like the KZ1..like its just not realistic...sounds nothing like a KZ1.. and the KF1 and KF3... just all the karts sound the same and it just gets annoying hearing the one sound all the time? if you know what I mean. Whats partly why I am suggesting a Rotary :) and because I love Rotarys

Diddy4957

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on January 09, 2013, 04:50:01 PM
i would like a rotax obviously  :P but i think a 125 iame sudam would be cool but they are only in south america its basically a x30 without the TaG
Wont people be able to make a rotax engine with the new engine modeling feature

Cory_Hayes

soo its it basically.. you can only make any engine with a radiator on the left.... ? because some where I saw they said they couldnt make a dap engine or something....?

laraarsa

January 10, 2013, 05:21:09 PM #8 Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:58:45 PM by laraarsa
Quote from: Cory_bro on January 10, 2013, 11:06:40 AM
soo its it basically.. you can only make any engine with a radiator on the left.... ? because some where I saw they said they couldnt make a dap engine or something....?
No it is possible to do with a radiator on the left or right or none, it is integrated in the model of the engine

Cory_Hayes

thats what I said...you can only do them on the left? you cant put them on the right or have no radiator at all.

laraarsa

No it is possible to do. I edited my post sorry.

PiBoSo

Quote from: laraarsa on January 10, 2013, 05:21:09 PM
Quote from: Cory_bro on January 10, 2013, 11:06:40 AM
No it is possible to do with a radiator on the left or right or none, it is integrated in the model of the engine

The reason for packing the radiator with the engine is to allow to move it everywhere, or to remove it.

Diddy4957

so people will be able to model any engine they want soon

James Beer

people probably dont want this but still an awesome engine/s (200cc)

there are lots possibilities for engines with the feature piboso is going to introduce, hope fully modders can get as many done as they can (/wish) to introduce into the game bring more karters into this amazing sim

Diddy4957

it also depends on how people can change the engine, its fine making an engine that looks like that but if its still a 125 or 100cc engine then it wont be the same. It would work to make a kf3 into a Rotax as they are similar but how would a completly new engine work?