• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:18:29 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

No one online?

Started by Aritz, January 28, 2011, 02:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

Is it me or there is no one online ever? I only see "Driving Italia.NET" and empty.

What can I do for race with other people?

T.J. Koyen

Unfortunately, I kinda gave up on driving online since it's so laggy and the other karts teleport around the track and everyone accidently hits each other and goes flying.
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

Racehard

I drive online some times, I'll write you next time.

Btw, I know a guy who can host a session, so we could race magescq :D

Mitdawg48

Hey, i'd be up for some racing there too :) let us know when you guys are willing to race sometime :D

mopar93

I shut down the ROTW-USA servers because it is too much trouble to get logged in with the current beta version. When the next release comes out, I'll start the servers back up.

But, if some of you guys still wish to put up with the login difficulty and the other bugs, let me know and I'll fire up one of the servers anyway. Just say how you'd like it configured, which kart, air temperature, etc.

I can host it from a Pennsylvania server or a Missouri server. Either one has a very good connection to the internet.

Part of the laggy problem, though, is the shear amount of data that is sent and received for each client connection. There is probably 4 times the amount of data transmitted as compared to what is sent/received in "Live For Speed". No doubt, this isn't helping matters. Hopefully, PiBoSo can trim that down somewhat.

-Maurice

Racehard

Aritz just hosted a session, and we raced against each other at magescq, it was great fun :)
We have to do that again, maybe some more next time :D