• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:25:17 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

CIK-FIA World Karting Championship this weekend

Started by Clova414, October 20, 2012, 03:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clova414

This weekend is the world karting championship in Macau, China.  I made the track for rF a few years ago in bob's track builder its pretty nice, if anyone would like to convert it that would be awesome!!!

EVO

is there scenery outside the track.  city skyline, banners, stuff like that
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Clova414

Racehard

I still can remember having seen a video of the world championships race there a few years back. Oh man that was such a great race, with the rain joining towards the end. Lets hope we'll get to see some footage of the actual one.

Jakob98

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Jakob98

Clova414

November 06, 2012, 04:16:03 AM #10 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 04:29:39 AM by Clova4
Thanks and it may not look it but there's alot of elevation change and, currently there's flat curbing all the way around as in all my tracks, im planning on deleting that to make them more realistic, unless people like this more, cause they do drive very realistically compared to the ones in the KRP game that if you barley touch you instant spin or high centered flips...

LauZzZn

i look at the track when i convert it and maybe edit it a bit. can you send me them per email?
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

LauZzZn

i already convertet every texture and now im renaming objects and think about changing textures and editing track parts, but that will show at the first test drive.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3