• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:45 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

really good race kc3 lonato

Started by James Beer, September 21, 2012, 10:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

hi guys here is a short vid of a race today at lonato racing kc3's.
went from 4th 1st:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2NvzQHAc_w&feature=plcp

Serega

For your rear bumps on the installation lap I personally do not just get a penalty, it is despicable.

Schwoni

+1 i would suggest for beta7 start rules, who bump the guy infront at 4th time DSQ

James Beer

at the start before i turned the camera on the guy slammed on his brakes and i checked on the replay afterwards, you could see he thumped the brake pedal. the guy is named peppe watch out for him he said he does not understand the rolling start rules, last time raced we had to restart 4 times cause of him. as you can see from the video the two leaders shot of the line from the lap, but this guy didnt so a little bump drafting didnt hurt, also the lag factor is a problem to so sometimes you dont notice you've done it till afterwards,

LIAM-36-AUS

Hey, intrepid! in one of my races a boy was bumping the other karts and he got penaltilised and went to the back of the grid. :o  ;D

Racehard

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on September 22, 2012, 12:05:17 AM
at the start before i turned the camera on the guy slammed on his brakes and i checked on the replay afterwards, you could see he thumped the brake pedal. the guy is named peppe watch out for him he said he does not understand the rolling start rules, last time raced we had to restart 4 times cause of him. as you can see from the video the two leaders shot of the line from the lap, but this guy didnt so a little bump drafting didnt hurt, also the lag factor is a problem to so sometimes you dont notice you've done it till afterwards,

If somebody doesn't know the rules, teach him.

James Beer

i have but the language barrier is a problem he is italian and im english

Serega

But I'm know the rolling start rules... It specifically pushes

Serega

I do not have a karting experience, I would like to discuss contact fighting, it seemed to me that so blatantly pushing an opponent that's not correct, but if it is a good practice, I do not mind

James Beer

we use the tactic alot in the uk its called bump drafting and that is why so many people here are moving over to the plastic instead of metal bumper because they get bent alot my metal one now has got a ding in it, serega i wasnt talking about you i meant peppe is italian

Diddy4957

urm if your back bumper has a dent thats loading not bumping  ???