• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:22:15 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Newbie looking for English speaking league.

Started by cflizzy, September 11, 2012, 11:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cflizzy

Hi all. New here (not new to sim racing or leagues) and looking for a current running league to hop into. I tried searching around for one but have yet to find one that is still running. Any help is very much appreciated.

Schwoni

wait for beta7 i`m sure then we will organise leagues.

shouldn`t take that long to beta 7

cflizzy

Schwoni

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: cflizzy on September 11, 2012, 11:48:35 PM
Hi all. New here (not new to sim racing or leagues) and looking for a current running league to hop into. I tried searching around for one but have yet to find one that is still running. Any help is very much appreciated.
What Country are u from? and i will tell what league because most leagues are for different Countrys

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: cflizzy on September 12, 2012, 02:03:12 PM
United States.
ok, there are no US leagues i dont think but there is the league i go in called Australian/New zealand league  witch u should be aloud to join(does'nt really matter if your Australian or not)   the Dedicated server is running right now.    There's a European league aswell

cflizzy

Would ping be a problem racing on an austraillian server?

JamieP

Quote from: cflizzy on September 13, 2012, 01:36:32 AM
Would ping be a problem racing on an austraillian server?

We've been Ok with a few guys/girls from US and Europe but their ping was < 200 and the time of our races could be an issue for you. You can view the site at www.realism-racing.com.au and  see if it will suit your needs.

Jamie

cflizzy

Hi Jamie, I visited the site and was looking for a race schedule and times but never found any. I am interested in racing with you guys.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: cflizzy on September 14, 2012, 01:19:33 AM
Hi Jamie, I visited the site and was looking for a race schedule and times but never found any. I am interested in racing with you guys.
when ur on the site go to "Current Series" and press on the photo of the kart to see details

JamieP

Thanks Liam  ;D. You racing with us next weekend?

cflizzy

thanks. Ill register tonight and then try to make the race on the 23rd  this month.

cflizzy

just looked at the time of the race, and correct me if im wrong but that would make the race at 3:00 AM for me since I am in central standard time. If thats true, then I wont be making that race.

DPKarter#43

Ill try and make it, what time is practice Australian Time?