• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:38:21 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

SUPER TUCK

Started by evo1087, August 20, 2012, 05:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Schwoni

HAHA this is the funniest way to thuck :)  and best is you thuck with head but put the legs in air and make wider shield :D

James Beer

Lol this is one way to tuck

Racehard

Cool picture overlay, did you recognize a difference on top speed?

American tracks are awesome they have so much space to build them.

EVO

August 20, 2012, 06:43:29 PM #4 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:29:31 PM by EVO
I dont have a speed sensor but rpm went from 15.2 to 15.7 on the Alfano(15,200-15,700)
the straigtht is very long.  much like Kerpen.

New Jersey Motorsports Park
has three tracks.  Two for cars, with the kart track insde the "Lightning" car track
the Kart track has three layouts.  if i get the GPS data maybe someday ill make the course
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey_Motorsports_Park

EVO

i think the bigger benefit tucking this way is that weight distribution stays relatively the same.  This is good when there is a kink on the staightaway and you don not want to slide through it while keeping keep your drag low. This methos keeps the weight on the rear, whereas the traditional lean forward technqiue shifts weight to the front causing sliding.     

Another question is if you sit back quickly from the traditional lean forward technique does this quick weight shift to the rear help plant the rear going into fast turn on the end of the straights?   I believe I saw a driver doing this.  When he sat back into his seat quickly  from tucking the whole kart squated before the long 180 turn.  I will try to get in on video next time.