• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:10:44 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Ryan Harris - GP6 (NEW DOWNLOAD LINK)

Started by Ryan Harris, August 04, 2012, 05:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

August 04, 2012, 05:26:22 AM Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 07:27:52 AM by MrShowtime22
Here is my (Fantasy) Helmet that i have created. Please give me your thoughts on how it looks and feel free to download :)

UPDATED DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?wy2keu0jnxlzy93

Screenshots :

EVO

top notch Showtime. Great detail and quality. in the second picture i see a strange effect on the visor swivel but i think it maybe a glitch in the game or visor template
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Ryan Harris

Thanks EVO :D Yeah im thinking its a glitch because i dont see any problem with my visor template :S

EVO

which template did you use? PiBoSo one? in the top picture on the left the visor tearoff is also glitching.  your images are so clear the little details really show.  the Helmet paint itslef is perfect.  i even see the reflection of the track trees, kerb and road in the side of the helmet. what are your system specs?

Ryan Harris

I use the ATOM_Visor_Template.

And this is the actual paint itself.

And i am pretty sure there is a problem/glitch with the visor being not fully see through but it shows like the swivel through the other side of the visor.

SYSTEM SPECS -

ASUS K53S
Intel Core i7, 2.0 GHz
8gb Ram
GeFORCE GT 520MX 1gb

I dont have that great of a system (I use a laptop) but i am able to run KRP on full graphics at 120fps no worries. :D

Racehard

Great design and very nice quality.

Serega

Nice work! The game lacks the variety of helmets.

EVO

Use the Beta6 visor think that may make the difference

Ryan Harris

On the next helmets i create i will for sure :D
(Unless more visors come out :D)

Serega

Not bad suitable to the olikart paint

Jeffrey Rietveld

Best helmet in the game by FAR. Epic job !

LIAM-36-AUS

great helmet!,ive been searching everywhere for a green and black helmet  to match my some of my karts!,  ur the only one on KRP that has that colour!

Diddy4957

August 08, 2012, 12:34:54 PM #12 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:37:44 PM by Diddy4957
i cant get the iLivid download link to work, is there any chance you can do a different link please

Jakob98

Ryan Harris