• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:25:20 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Reset Button

Started by James Beer, July 29, 2012, 12:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

As far as i can work out their is no reset button in the game which is pretty annoying so you are stuck on  a kerb pressing L or O button but you are still stuck sometimes and then you get messages through chat (offensive ones at least) making the whole experience not very nice at all all you want to do is drive race and have fun and not worry about getting stuck and getting the risk of being ejected .

you have the option of returning to pits but that gets really boring if every time you go round a certain corner you get stuck or flip.
i have spoken to other people on here about this and they seam to think its a good idea so what are you views on it.

please comment

many thanks

Racehard

In reality you don't have a reset button either. And normally you shouldn't get stuck often... so not sure if this feature is needed.

James Beer

i've been ejected do many times though for just getting stuck on a kerb which is a load of rubbish

Ryan Harris

Note, this is a simulator and the issue is not about having a Reset button, but what is needed is the bug needs to be fixed itself.