• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:44:18 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Some things I'd like to see in future releases...

Started by rediske, January 05, 2011, 06:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rediske

January 05, 2011, 06:39:40 PM Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 06:59:05 PM by rediske
I love this sim and I think that it really has potiential!
My wishlist:

- quicker way to exit the program from track (either alt-f4 or esc_till_exit_question but please less mouse action than now!)
- larger adjustable field of view, at least to 90 or something. (I'm glad there is that way to change the fov in the ini file)
- sound mixer (Headphone experience is so mono atm, motor 100% from one side etc. I mean it's like listening to old Beatles tunes on Headphones, just feels a little odd  :o )

edit: ...and where do I find the program version ?

well that's my 2cents, cheers all!  ;)
| kart.rediske.de | turtlecam.rediske.de | ...the Scirocco was a lie!

PiBoSo

Quote from: rediske on January 05, 2011, 06:39:40 PM
- quicker way to exit the program from track (either alt-f4 or esc_till_exit_question but please less mouse action than now!)
- larger adjustable field of view, at least to 90 or something. (I'm glad there is that way to change the fov in the ini file)
- sound mixer (Headphone experience is so mono atm, motor 100% from one side etc. I mean it's like listening to old Beatles tunes on Headphones, just feels a little odd  :o )

edit: ...and where do I find the program version ?

- have you tried the ESC + ENTER "combo"?
- why do you need such a large fov? Maybe a special hardware setup?

There is no way to see program version at the moment.

Thalenberghen

I would rather suggest widening the fov adjustment to the bottom, as a realistic fov, for most screen setups is below 60.

rediske

January 06, 2011, 08:21:56 PM #3 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:31:07 PM by rediske
Quote from: PiBoSo on January 05, 2011, 10:00:46 PM

- have you tried the ESC + ENTER "combo"?
- why do you need such a large fov? Maybe a special hardware setup?

ESC + ENTER is working ok for me! Thanks, I didn't know that... For my personal taste though a single key-combination to exit the program would be much less annoying when having done a stupid mistake again after 30-40 laps of hotlapping...  ;)

I need to see the curb/apex at least in the corner of my eye to feel well on the track so I need to adjust fov to get that view. At the moment 80-85 works best for me.

Thanks for replying so quickly!
| kart.rediske.de | turtlecam.rediske.de | ...the Scirocco was a lie!