• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:14:05 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Aus / New Zealand Championship - Final

Started by JamieP, June 25, 2012, 04:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

We are at the end of the championship and that brings us to Toowoomba for the last race of the season. There will be no password for the final and everyone is welcome to join if they wish. All I ask is that you race clean and race by our rules as laid out in the championship sign up thread.

Thanks and see you on track

Jamie

LIAM-36-AUS

woohoo!!!  ;D ;D ;D     i love toowoomba, its a bit sad its the only Australian track though  :'(   im near toowoomba,i hope to go there someday ::)  .

P.S Jamie, when is it on?  :P

JamieP

Wednesday night the 27th June 2012. Same times as always, server up from 5.30 and official practice starts at 7.00pm (GMT+10).

See you on track. Hope you can do the race :D

Jamie

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: LostCause001 on June 26, 2012, 06:16:14 AM
Wednesday night the 27th June 2012. Same times as always, server up from 5.30 and official practice starts at 7.00pm (GMT+10).

See you on track. Hope you can do the race :D

Jamie
ok,thanx.   i hope i can come too  :-\      its the big Origin game that night

JamieP

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on June 26, 2012, 07:11:26 AM
ok,thanx.   i hope i can come too  :-\      its the big Origin game that night

Rugby League keeps getting in the way of sim racing it seems.  May have to confirm dates with major sporting events next time

JamieP

Please make sure you hav ethe current version of the track which is available from http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php?cat_id=1&download_id=149

Thanks

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: LostCause001 on June 27, 2012, 09:25:37 AM
Please make sure you hav ethe current version of the track which is available from http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php?cat_id=1&download_id=149

Thanks
the latest link ive seen on there is this one with the updated lines ?  ??? ???  http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/46050944/file.html   ?

JamieP

You are indeed correct Liam. Please download the link in Liams post

JamieP

The track is not working. I log into the server and all looks to be OK but when the I go to leave the pits, none of the controls are working. Have tried on several occasions with no luck

The track has changed to Xplex for tonight..............

Arrowjmax4

How did it all end up? i would of gone but i didnt check the forum, we need a better way of getting notificated about it, even a facebook group even?

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on June 28, 2012, 04:53:56 AM
How did it all end up? i would of gone but i didnt check the forum, we need a better way of getting notificated about it, even a facebook group even?
a facebook page would be good, at least u need to PM everyone who is signed up if u have the time  :P

JamieP

June 28, 2012, 07:59:18 AM #11 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 08:08:41 AM by LostCause001
Planning to re-run the event next week if I can get it to work on the server.

Have been very busy building the backend for the new website to cater for results, points, etc so have been neglecting my duties a little. There will be a new facebook group and you-tube channel created to co-incide with the new website. The forums will be standard to start but will evolve after a few weeks to a custom layout. Also need to get the logo for the site sorted out. Did one myself but I am logical and not very artistic. End result, it looks like crap.............I will try to tart it up a little with backround graphic.

The racing launch will be at the end of July and will start with 3 events. One for each of the sims that will be in use. I am trying to get a few of the racers I am currently racing against to get involved. There is some really quick guys in there too.
A development preview is available at dev.realism-racing.com.au . Not much working at this stage but has my custom carbon fibre buttons (which I am pretty proud of) and the basic layouts. Was just put up to check database connectivity :D

Arrowjmax4

ill try and do the logo as a project for the next couple of days, dont expect anything to fancy though.

JamieP

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on June 28, 2012, 01:36:37 PM
ill try and do the logo as a project for the next couple of days, dont expect anything to fancy though.

That'll be great. Looking forward to seeing what you can come up with.

JamieP

Sorry but the server will not be up tonight. I haven't had time to test the track this week since I've been hard at work on the website. Today I am elbows deep replacing the clutch on my Vectra and won't finish on time. Will try to have a race night soon and will give about 3 days notice.

Also looking into the race server being up 24/7 for the website but will confirm later.

Thanks

Jamie