• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:30:46 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

CRG Bad Boy

Started by AtomAmeise, December 28, 2010, 04:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomAmeise

December 28, 2010, 04:49:08 AM Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 11:00:55 AM by AtomAmeise
Here is a wip-shot of my current work

Well obviously I played around with photoshop creating this preview shot. As you can see it would be really great to have more things modifiable. Having some different body kit configurations in order to diversify the models would be pretty cool (in this case the xtr14 in order to get a real bad boy?  ???). But of course things mentioned in other posts before like visor, rims or even the wheel would bring a lot of eye-catching action.  :)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fnwo3dk8sxqjmur
(Bad Boy skin and basic Alpinestarts outfit)

Installation: x:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\karts\kc1 (kc3, ks1)\paints

B. McHugh

wow, this is fantastic love the Astars boots and gloves!
link please?

Ryan Harris

Hey, it looks great :D i have tryed to make this kart, but yours is heaps better :D
I have made the CRG suit and i would like you to put those alpine stars gloves and boots into my suit :D

i also noticed that you have changed the colour of the rims and your visor has a sun strip on it!

please tell me how you did this, i would reallllyyyyy like to know how to :D

kart looks great :D Link Please :D

shaester

Nice work.

Mr Showtime, like he said....good ol' photoshop took care of the rest. (for the still shot, won't show up in the game.)

Racehard

VELOCIPEDE

wow fantastic! the link?  :P

Ryan Harris

oh lol, my bad, didnt see the caption :P
had me all excited there for a second ahahhah oh well lol
paint looks awesome

AtomAmeise

I packed the Bad Boy skin and additionally my basic Alpinestars outfit (without the stickers on it). Here is the link for you guys  ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/?fnwo3dk8sxqjmur

GPx8

marcocale

Shawn Campbell

Wow, thats the best CRG i've seen yet!  Good job!

Shawn Campbell

So, I think yours is the best 2010 CRG by far.  I couldn't quite get mine to look correct  :'(  but you nailed it  :D.  I should make the earlier CRG, then, it's a bit easier:

Racehard

Ryan Harris

Hey I have made that crg but I cant put it up right now

Gatto

Great work...FANTASTIC :) thx...and now? Maranello, pls :))
Czech KF2 Championships 2011 - 2nd place (Maranello RS9-LS / Maranello MK11-F2 / Vega XM)