• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:44:51 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

can people see my paint in krp?

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, May 25, 2012, 08:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

hi,can people in a race see my custom paint???? ???      is it just me that can see my paint?   i now its a silly question  :P        i have a maranello paint, if that helps maybe?

The Iceman Marco

They can only see it when they also installed the maranello paint. If they haven't installed it they see  no paint. For them you have the original black paint with white suit.

fdg1997

KPR need a automatic skin downloader when we enter a server =D

LIAM-36-AUS

Well,thats annoying! >:( .  Whats the point of having it.

Buzzard12

People have tried to build up a database of all the paints, Liam, I believe I have the paint in question, therefore I can see it. Perhaps there should be some form of skin downloader as mentioned. ???

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Buzzard12 on May 26, 2012, 10:50:37 AM
People have tried to build up a database of all the paints, Liam, I believe I have the paint in question, therefore I can see it. Perhaps there should be some form of skin downloader as mentioned. ???

ok,it would be good if people could see it and i have the Maranello tribal paint  ;)       i think Krp need to work on some things like the forever asked "put less time for warmup laps!"

top kart gore

look up trading paints its for iracing but we need something like it. you dowload the desktop app the subscribe to the vehicles you want to use ... or all of them. then every time some one makes a paint and post it in trading paints every one downloads it so every one sees it.