• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:20:40 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Gp Bikes

Started by Buzzard12, May 17, 2012, 12:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: dibu on June 02, 2012, 08:18:51 AM
The link on the GPBikes site is not visible because a new improved Beta of GPBikes is on the way. It should be out in about two weeks.

There is also WRS (Word Racing Series) from PiBoSo. It's a car racing sim. It should be out very soon, hopefully this weekend. You can see the actual cars here (Formula Renault 2.0/3.5): http://www.worldracingseries.net/?page=about&section=cars
yeah i saw the video and everything!!!  look at the features it has:   :o

automotive industry-standard tyre model
dynamic track surface groove buildup
wet track simulation and dynamic drying
dynamic marbles generation
tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated car
LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
support for custom paint schemes for car, helmet and suit
advanced users can build new tracks and integrate them with the provided tools
user-selectable driver gestures

and heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Y5PxA0Soe0   
i  cant wait for GP bikes(beta 2) and world racing series to come out!!!!  ;D

Stark

This guy= http://forums.piboso.com/showthread.php?tid=43 has bought a GP Bikes license today and are able to play.

I bought it sunday but still no activation code. I cant even sign up to the forums there. I press "Resend Account Activation" but nothing happens, I never get an email to activate my account.  I have send a pm to piboso in KRP but I know that he has had a lot to do. Are anyone else having problems?
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

PiBoSo

Quote from: Stark on June 06, 2012, 03:51:34 PM
This guy= http://forums.piboso.com/showthread.php?tid=43 has bought a GP Bikes license today and are able to play.

I bought it sunday but still no activation code. I cant even sign up to the forums there. I press "Resend Account Activation" but nothing happens, I never get an email to activate my account.  I have send a pm to piboso in KRP but I know that he has had a lot to do. Are anyone else having problems?

License manually sent. Please check spam folder, too.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

maxrod

I see new beta for wrs, Will give it a go.

Stark

June 06, 2012, 11:05:06 PM #19 Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 11:06:56 PM by Stark
Quote from: PiBoSo on June 06, 2012, 09:18:57 PM
Quote from: Stark on June 06, 2012, 03:51:34 PM

License manually sent. Please check spam folder, too.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem. I have finally sorted out the problem. Seems like a newly installed antivirus program was blocking all incoming mail. Great stuff and free aswell ::)  It was my own fault. Could you please send it again? This will be the last time i promise.  ;D 
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Racehard

Yeah awesome, I'll try WRS as soon as I have some more time again.

I really like the look of the formula renault 2.0, good job :)

Hope it'll handle as amazing as krp does.

dibu

Try it, it's worth. I didn't do anything else today than driving WRS 8).  Another very good sim of PiBoSo.  ;D

The Iceman Marco

I downloaded WRS and did only one lap. I didn't have more time, but it was impressive.  ;) :D

Buzzard12

Tell me about it, WRS is rivalling KRP... :o

EVO

Nothin is rivaling KRP.  KRP is sill PiBoSo's most lucrative sim.  PiBoSo is simply expanding thier horizons as would any developer.  Any way I think GP bikes and WRS were first developed before KRP which means KRP has stolen development time from these two sims. So KRP has "rivaled" WRS and GP bikes. So now they are getting the development time they deserve.

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

PiBoSo

Quote from: EVO on June 08, 2012, 09:05:52 PM
Nothin is rivaling KRP.  KRP is sill PiBoSo's most lucrative sim.  PiBoSo is simply expanding thier horizons as would any developer.  Any way I think GP bikes and WRS were first developed before KRP which means KRP has stolen development time from these two sims. So KRP has "rivaled" WRS and GP bikes. So now they are getting the development time they deserve.

Buzzard12

Just Found something pretty cool.
Go to your documents folder, find Piboso, go to GP Bikes, your profile name, then your profile file, and type this...

[testing]
groove_multiplier=20
wet_groove=20

And... Dynamic track surface, with drying etc!

EVO

yeah its a neat trick only works in testing though

EVO

June 10, 2012, 02:29:40 AM #28 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:39:28 PM by EVO
for obvious reasons (not realistic)
also the ability to load dynamic groove file is very promising.  Track builders wont need to put fake groove.
The fast drivers have said that heavy groove doesnt make you any faster which means it is safe for online

James Beer

tried to download the demo today and the last couple of days to see if it was worth buying a licence because i don't know if it would be any good, but the download link has disappeared, know they are making a new beta. but why would you take the demo away?

i have tried world racing series demo and enjoyed it very much but it does not seem to have the same quality as kart racing pro.

would like to try the gp bike demo as soon as it comes back out !