• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:39:25 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Australia / New Zealand Championship - Round 7

Started by JamieP, April 28, 2012, 04:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

Round 7 takes us to Dijon and it's a wet dreary day. Get in some practice and I hope to see all you there.

As usual, the server will be up from 5.30PM AEST and racing proper will start from 7.00PM. Server password will be sent out on the morning of the event.

See you on track

Jamie

Mitdawg48

Hi Jamie

Due to my laptop being repaired (grrrrr) I won't be racing this week or until it comes back from the repair shop. Hopefully I'll be able to join you guys again in the not to distant future.

Tim

JamieP

I am also unable to race this week. I need a volunteer to be the admin this week. Any takers???????

Sam

when someone does it it fails @lostcause just postpone it till friday maybe

Falling for kk like

DPKarter#43

No dont postpone, wednesday is the only day i can race,

JamieP

If the race is postponed, it will be next Wednesday. One of the reasons I had a week in between races for season 1. I thought there would be bugs and issues to overcome and there has been a couple. It's been handy to have the buffer when required.

I would prefer that the race goes ahead as planned with a replacement admin. If something happens and the event is a shambles, I am happy to re-run the event next week. I will also re-run the event if there is not a replacement admin but this is not my preferred choice. I'd rather leave the calendar as it is.

The server will be up from about 8.30AM and will stay up till Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately, I cannot get out of my travels tomorrow and I want to keep you racers going.

Thanks and see you on track (next race)

Jamie